How do I kill the worm eating my brain?

Ghoul

He'd still have all of his brain if only he dewormed.

No, seriously. This was just reported today.

A fcking worm ate his brain.

Most of the world is encouraged to deworm at least once a year:

We deworm our pet ffs. No one ever told me I should be deworming myself.

All it takes is an undercooked piece of fish or a fast food worker not washing his hands after taking a dump!

I'm adding Ivermectin to my Indian pharma order. Will that kill it?

What the hell is going on? When did I have to start worrying about brain eating worms?

I feel like I've slipped into an alternate universe.

All it takes is an undercooked piece of fish or a fast food worker not washing his hands after taking a dump!

What the hell is going on? When did I have to start worrying about brain eating worms?

Seems like a political hit piece. I don't know if I'm voting for him, but he actually cares about his country. Yeah, should've took ivermectin, I guess.

Seems like a political hit piece. I don't know if I'm voting for him, but he actually cares about his country. Yeah, should've took ivermectin, I guess.

I was being lighthearted about this but seriously, I didn't know until I looked into it that most of the world deworms twice a year, and it's only not a thing in the 1st world until you show symptoms because overuse, like antibiotics, could cause "superworms" to develop.

Considering this can go on for a lifetime undetected, I'm less concerned with the communal effects of overuse and more with my health. I also travel extensively, and was never advised to do this despite spending lots of time in Asia.

Just wondering if anyone had any experience with the process. Seems simple, a single dose of weight determined Ivermectin is the standard.

He does say some of the right things. If you are on the right, be aware aside from two or three issues including the vaccine RFK is still far left. He endorsed Bernie Sanders and wants to take guns away.

He owns guns. Thats overhyped. And if you think he is far left on the vaccine, youve been lied to. They are smearing this guy and hacking his interviews with evil edits left and right. Once you start following RFK youll understand how evil our overlords are. They'll kill this guy if he gets real traction. ...

He owns guns. Thats overhyped. And if you think he is far left on the vaccine, youve been lied to. They are smearing this guy and hacking his interviews with evil edits left and right. Once you start following RFK youll understand how evil our overlords are. They'll kill this guy if he gets real traction. ...
Please re-read what I wrote. I said he’s to the RIGHT on a few issues INCLUDING the vaccine. Every liberal that owns guns or has armed security still doesn’t want the peasants to own guns.

I don’t care what RFK or any politician says while running for office. I care what his views were while not running. He’s no where near the middle and especially not a conservative. He endorsed Sanders and Clinton. He’s all in on the green new deal.

The democrats are fearful of him because he’s most likely a spoiler and will throw the election to Trump.

"One evolutionary survival adaption we've observed is that whenever the worms detect thoughts related to their elimination, they release compounds stimulating political discussion to distract their hosts from effectively eliminating them."

The number of people that get worms in their brains is tiny so i don' spend any time worrying about it. I save my energy for things that may happens as if i worried about all the things that probably wont, i would never leave my house.

The number of people that get worms in their brains is tiny so i don' spend any time worrying about it. I save my energy for things that may happens as if i worried about all the things that probably wont, i would never leave my house.

It's just 2 pills a year...

It's just 2 pills a year...
And the vast majority of those are eliminated from the body naturally. And some are helpful.

I know a lady whose husband died of a random fungus he got in the desert. Breathed it in and it ate up his brain. Perfectly healthy guy and he got exposed to it on a small family trip. Died within a few weeks of getting back.

Believe it’s called Valley Fever. This was an extreme case but it’s pretty crazy how much of nature is ready to destroy our shit, and it’s usually the microscopic stuff that we need to worry about most.

Go look into Prions if you want something to be paranoid about. The roots of mad cow disease and that family of illness are terrifying. All you have to do is take one bite of contaminated food and then you lose your ability to sleep and stay awake until you die. Or you end up like the cows and start scratching yourself until the meat is falling out of your skin. Forgot the other kinds of things it can do to you but it’s essentially the closest thing to a zombie virus we know of.

I know it sounds ridiculous but if you google it, doctors actually do recommend deworming as humans every so often. It’s just an obscure idea in America. My ex that’s nurse told me this and I didn’t believe it. Shits on Mayo Clinic, web md, all that.

She was also a hypochondriac & I’ve lived a healthy life not deworming myself. I’ll carry on lol.

I know it sounds ridiculous but if you google it, doctors actually do recommend deworming as humans every so often. It’s just an obscure idea in America. My ex that’s nurse told me this and I didn’t believe it. Shits on Mayo Clinic, web md, all that

Was common in farm country up until the 80s. They're worried a worm may come along Ivermectin can't kill, like antibiotic resistant bacteria developing from overuse. But I'm not interested in sacrificing for the common good if this can avoid hearing "apparently it's been there for many years" some day.

Just trying to get someone's first hand experience with this.

Last edited:
This is a good topic IMO. I have a friend who grew up in Japan (where they eat a lot of sushi) and he says he remembers always taking anti-parasite pills when he was a kid due to eating raw fish. He since moved to the US and forgot about the practice and even wonders himself if they still do it in Japan. Nonetheless, we also eat a lot of sushi in the states these days (I know I do) and nobody I know "deworms". But maybe we should?

2 pills a year of what?

IMG_7942.jpegIMG_7943.jpeg

Take on an empty stomach. Observe stool for worms. Guy on another thread swears he picked a big squirming one out of the bowl and kept it around for a while and his wife's endless GI tract issues cleared up.

Last edited:

Attachments

• shopping (3).webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 4