• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

how do i take testosterone enanthate

ZAN

i have decided to take test 250 an i was wondering how i went about doing it with out messing my self up ??

i have 20 ccs how many a week for how many weeks and what do i do about post cycle therapy ???

Lol. Try to do at least some reading. Check out the stickies at the top.

500mgs every week for 10 weeks. Thats two shots of 1 cc a week for you.

post cycle therapy:
2 weeks after your last shot take 40mg of nolvadex everyday for 1 week, the next week (week 2 of pct) taper down to 30mg everyday and the last week (week 3 of pct) take 20 mg of nolvadex

but I'm very concern that your not educated enough on steroid use to start a cycle. these questions you have asked are pretty important, I suggest doing a lot of research. do you know which muscle you want to inject into?, what about aspirating? what size needles will you use? how many will you buy?what do you do if you feel gyno symptoms? what is gyno?

I just want you to be safe, ya know.

500mg each week put 250mg in each shoulder (deltoid). cycle for 8-10 weeks. first one I did I put on 25lbs in 8wks. protein intake should be 200g eack day. any more ? pm. before you start your cycle have arimadex on hand as well as clomid and hcg. good luck

Last edited:
ZAN said:
i have 20 ccs how many a week for how many weeks and what do i do about post cycle therapy ???

Shouldnt you have figured all this out before you bought stuff you dont know how to take

mr.nitro said:
post cycle therapy:
2 weeks after your last shot take 40mg of nolvadex everyday for 1 week, the next week (week 2 of pct) taper down to 30mg everyday and the last week (week 3 of pct) take 20 mg of nolvadex
Why would you wait 14 days after your last shot to start the nolva? Wouldn't you want to start the nolva the day after your last shot since it's an Anti-E? If you're adding HCG into your PCT, you'd start that 10 days after your last shot. Well, depending on what school of thought you agree with. lol

Also, don't most ppl on here run nolva for 4 weeks instead of 3? Like 40/40/20/20?

litterbox said:
Why would you wait 14 days after your last shot to start the nolva? Wouldn't you want to start the nolva the day after your last shot since it's an Anti-E? If you're adding HCG into your PCT, you'd start that 10 days after your last shot. Well, depending on what school of thought you agree with. lol

Also, don't most ppl on here run nolva for 4 weeks instead of 3? Like 40/40/20/20?

you want to wait till the testosterone is out of your system before you start pct. it takes like 2 weeks for the testosterone enthanate to leave your system.

theres no exact science with pct, your way may be fine. do what works for you.

oh, and hcg for a test only cycle, little overkill don't you think? beside I like to use small doses of hcg thruout the cycle to maintain function rather than a large dose at the end to kickstart your system.

i agree use small doses through out or at the end either way. what ever works best for you.