How does HGH help with fat loss?

aln24

I'm cutting with 175mg Test E per day. The thought of adding a low dosage of HGH has crossed my mind several times. You always hear about how well it works for fat loss. Better sleep and quicker recovery sounds awesome as well.

However at the end of the day, isn't a 500 calorie deficit is still going to be a 500 calorie deficit, no matter how much HGH you add? I understand how drugs like DNP, T3 or Clen help with fat loss, but HGH is confusing to me. Sorry for my lack of knowledge, I would appreciate any help.

I'm cutting with 175mg Test E per day. The thought of adding a low dosage of HGH has crossed my mind several times. You always hear about how well it works for fat loss. Better sleep and quicker recovery sounds awesome as well.

However at the end of the day, isn't a 500 calorie deficit is still going to be a 500 calorie deficit, no matter how much HGH you add? I understand how drugs like DNP, T3 or Clen help with fat loss, but HGH is confusing to me. Sorry for my lack of knowledge, I would appreciate any help.
Search bar. HGH + fat loss

It seems you fail at reading comprehension
Tbf, people get pretty heady on the technical terms when it comes to GH. I dove into the research, and a lot of it flew over my head.

I’ll take a crack at this @aln24 , hopefully someone in a better mood than others here can add to what I say.

You’re right, a deficit’s a deficit, but not all deficits achieve the same results. Cutting is catabolic by nature. Most of this is fat, but unfortunately for us, some of that catabolism comes in the form of muscle loss as well.

That’s where GH comes in. Through (magic, idfk I’m retarded with anatomy) it stimulates lipolysis, favoring fat burning over muscle loss. It also changes where you lose fat, helping you lose more in your midsection. Anavar does this too btw.

I’m very heavy (hehe) into optimizing fat loss. From practical experience, deficit remains king, and it’s not even close. All other leverages are icing on the cake at best. In practice, this makes GLP-1s the undisputed GOATs for speedrunning fat loss; stimulants as well, if you wanna get a little wild with it.

If you wish to use compounds to achieve “performance-enhanced” weight loss, the game becomes utilizing appetite suppressants to push steep deficits while leveraging anabolics and GH to spare muscle loss. Remember, GH is the icing at best. A big downside is it greatly increases water retention, which fucks with the scale. This can be very demoralizing when you’re pushing 1,000+ cal deficits and not seeing the results on the or in your face that you should be. You take it in stride at first, but after weeks on end, it can wear on you. I’ve stayed away from GH for most of my cut for this exact reason.

Seems like you don’t understand the question. Don't worry, I will come back and share the answer once I know it.

It's just that there are so many current and active thread about this, with so much information all over the place, which you have not bothered to look at, at all, if you have posted this stuff.
Honestly, just ask for this to be deleted and go where it's all already happening.
Much easier.

Honestly I don't notice jack shit with 10iu QSC GH vs no GH with everything else the same (gear, calories, etc.)

Maybe you need to be in contest shape, down to the final few weeks for it to matter. I wouldn't bother with it unless you were competing.

Spend your money on more chicken breast or a GLP-1, instead.