How does the lack of inactive ingredients affect raw arimidex?

ZWlifts

Hello mesorx,
i have recently purchased 10g of raw arimidex powder.
what concerns me is if one of the inactive ingredients increase the shelf life of arimidex. im thinking of storing it in my fridge but i am worried that i will not be able to use the entire 10g before it expires. in pill from ani pharma it says it has a 60 month shelf life, but if its missing the inactive ingredients it might degrade a lot faster.

does anybody have experience with arimidex raws? if not, does anybody have international indian generics pct with bloodtests/labwork?

I am very anti raws that doses are sub 5mg.(for normal users)

There is alot of testing on Indian/turkish pharma. Arimidex is fairly cheap enough

I have done my own labs using Anaridex (Indian pharma) 1mg and it worked as intended. Elevated and then back to (low) normal estradiol. I saw lab tests here a few years back that showed nearly spot on so I’ve been using it.

Hello mesorx,
what concerns me is if one of the inactive ingredients increase the shelf life of arimidex. im thinking of storing it in my fridge but i am worried that i will not be able to use the entire 10g before it expires. in pill from ani pharma it says it has a 60 month shelf life, but if its missing the inactive ingredients it might degrade a lot faster.

does anybody have experience with arimidex raws? if not, does anybody have international indian generics pct with bloodtests/labwork?
That is enough for 10 lifetimes… i always rather aromasin powder raws as its at least 25 mg much easier. .5 mg doses is ridiculous with raws.

Hello mesorx,

Where did you read inactive ingredients prolong the shelf life? You can vacuum seal raws with silica packs and it'll last 10+ years