How much AI do YOU take on these doses test only without DHT

I was on a BLAST, testosterone plus PRIMO. The PRIMO was controlling my E2. I switched to a cruise at 175 mg of testosterone injections per week. Towards the end of the BLAST's half-life, I started feeling some tingling in my nipple. Since I prefer to wait 2-3 weeks for the 175 mg of testosterone cypionate to stabilize, three weeks later, I’ll do a blood test to adjust either Arimidex or Aromasin. In the meantime, to avoid the tingling symptoms, I’m taking half a tablet of Nolvadex daily. It’s working very well to control it.

I was on a BLAST, testosterone plus PRIMO. The PRIMO was controlling my E2. I switched to a cruise at 175 mg of testosterone injections per week. Towards the end of the BLAST's half-life, I started feeling some tingling in my nipple. Since I prefer to wait 2-3 weeks for the 175 mg of testosterone cypionate to stabilize, three weeks later, I’ll do a blood test to adjust either Arimidex or Aromasin. In the meantime, to avoid the tingling symptoms, I’m taking half a tablet of Nolvadex daily. It’s working very well to control it.
Ok? lol

Back