How to reduce tren mental sides?

thatguy97

Banned
Its neurotransmitter related and i noticed when i keep both serotonin and dopamine high with caber, agonists, moa's etc the paranoia, agressivnes etc r reduced. Has anyone gotten to the bottom of how to remove tren mental sides?

I like the aggression of Tren lol never get paranoid not a paranoid person. Simple answer don't do tren if you need to pump multiple compounds into you to combating sides maybe just do better safer compounds

Its neurotransmitter related and i noticed when i keep both serotonin and dopamine high with caber, agonists, moa's etc the paranoia, agressivnes etc r reduced. Has anyone gotten to the bottom of how to remove tren mental sides?

If you figure it out you’ll make a lot of meat heads happy while simultaneously reducing the divorce rate while also simultaneously pissing off some lonely kinky house wives.

I’m rooting for you.

not taking tren.

If you need to take 6 other drugs and fuck with your brain chemistry to make 1 arbitrary PED work, maybe that drug just isnt for you

I have never ever gotten these mental sides from Tren people bring up all the time on these forums. None of my friends (older and newbie young bucks in the gym who admit taking tren) ever get bad mental sides. Good mental sides, not bad.

I have never ever gotten these mental sides from Tren people bring up all the time on these forums. None of my friends (older and newbie young bucks in the gym who admit taking tren) ever get bad mental sides. Good mental sides, not bad.
This.

not taking tren.

If you need to take 6 other drugs and fuck with your brain chemistry to make 1 arbitrary PED work, maybe that drug just isnt for you
This.

Messing with your Dopamine/serotonin levels can do significant long term damage and throw off your brain's natural chemical balance.

This, I know guys who ran a ton of tren and gear at crazy high dose. I belive the roid rage tren aggression or divorce in a bottle saying, is just you are all ready a asshole and the gear just amps up who you really are. My buddy is a gentle giant and even on 1G of tren is still a gentle giant. I find tren can make you annoyed easier but doesn't mean you have to act on it etc

Wouldn't it be easier to just not take tren? Not really meaning to sound like a dick(much).

Tren just brings more of yourself out, people on the forums mask themselves being assholes on it being the tren.
I ran 700mg/wk tren A and didnt feel any of the mental sides people complain about.

I'm in agreement with everyone here. It's similar to trippin on drugs. If you already have a mindset that the world is a shitty place than you will have a bad trip. Tren gives me confidence, sweat and boners.

you call it sides . i think better than ever on tren.
So I’m not the only one?! I actually feel better on tren than off. I’ve recently decided to stop using it for the foreseeable future. I’m getting close to 40.. time to start taking my health a priority. It will be missed

So I’m not the only one?! I actually feel better on tren than off. I’ve recently decided to stop using it for the foreseeable future. I’m getting close to 40.. time to start taking my health a priority. It will be missed
this could be from being on tren and winstrol ... but i feel unless youre extremely lucky no matter what you do once you hit a certain age depending on your luck and genetics youre going to look old and feel like shit. im getting closer to 40 too. id rather look the best i possibly can for the next 10 15 20 years because than its all over ... you might still be alive but life probably isnt gonna be much fun.

Damn it, we didn’t get to know if he got to display his veiny organ to the music video producer at all. OP come back for updates please.