How to train with elbow tendonitis?

I have a similar issue right now. If I flex my biceps (like double biceps pose) I get strong pain near the point of the elbow and the back of the arm where the triceps connect to the elbow. Also pain in the joint when curling (I can do triceps pushdowns for example with no problem).

Biceps Tendonitis?
The back of the arm could be players elbow. Sounds like you have more than that. Have you ever done trigger point therapy on yourself. It could help tremendously. I've literally felt relief rushing down my arm before when I couldn't even hold a pencil. Check out the book The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook, but Clair Davies. It's so good I literally have the 2nd and 3rd editions.

The back of the arm could be players elbow. Sounds like you have more than that. Have you ever done trigger point therapy on yourself. It could help tremendously. I've literally felt relief rushing down my arm before when I couldn't even hold a pencil. Check out the book The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook, but Clair Davies. It's so good I literally have the 2nd and 3rd editions.
I will check it out - thanks!

So I figured out I will report back how my healing went: in a nut shell nothings better. I tried resting more, less volume, no push day att all, supplements, peptides, sleeves, creams who are smelly nothing helped still feel some minor pain it get worser the more I push. I also added deca on top of my current trt dose I can can say thats the best remedy for pain so far, if I work out intelligently doing mostly neutral grips during push, pull days I can now live it.

Is it tennis elbow or golfers elbow? Does it hurt when you do push or pull exercises? If it's the latter, I've had it before and what helped was using straps for any grip dominant exercises. It sucks and it'll definitely hinder forearm development but if you can do that without pain in addition to some generic rehab exercises you'll probably be fine in the long run.

Back