Hu Pharma Good? Bad?

France country

Order
100g test e
100g npp
50g tren e

I don’t know the date exactly I delete my mails every 3 months

We don't have any issues shipping to the France and all France orders delivered successfully in my record. I can't find order record from that.

Please email or wickr me the information.
Delivery address.
Email or wickr or whatsapp contact when you place order.
Tracking number.

France country

Order
100g test e
100g npp
50g tren e

I don’t know the date exactly I delete my mails every 3 months
so just to get this straight:
HUpharma has an extra thread here in the Underground. Youve ordered in december, didnt receive your gear, did not post anything in their main thread at all, deleted all the mails regarding your order and now after 6-7 months you post this in a review thread?
Stinks for me and i am usually on the side of the members and not on the sources side for issues

HUpharma has an extra thread here in the Underground. Youve ordered in december, didnt receive your gear, did not post anything in their main thread at all, deleted all the mails regarding your order and now after 6-7 months you post this in a review thread?
Stinks for me and i am usually on the side of the members and not on the sources side for issues
I just post this because there is a new thread who talk about it that’s it
If I’m the only one who have an issue with them great now I get my RAW from QSC

We don't have any issues shipping to the France and all France orders delivered successfully in my record. I can't find order record from that.

Please email or wickr me the information.
Delivery address.
Email or wickr or whatsapp contact when you place order.
Tracking number.
Nop I told you many times that delivery writing « delivered » but I didn’t received anything
Maybe because of customers I don’t know but nothing in my letter box

And you told to me « call post office »
I did and they didn’t have any trace of it

And you replied « the tracking says « delivered » we can’t do anything

and I say okay that’s the first time and last time I ordered to you.

And remember when I created my account here :)

I don’t want to write a drama or tried to put a source down. No, I don’t care about it. I just talk about my PERSONAL experience that’s it. Believe it or not.

Nop I told you many times that delivery writing « delivered » but I didn’t received anything

Now you suddenly write that it is displayed as delivered during the mail tracking? What does this have to do with the source? That was your post office or neighbor or whatever. What do you think if they would resend every time someone says they didn't get anything and it is displayed as delivered

Now you suddenly write that it is displayed as delivered during the mail tracking? What does this have to do with the source? That was your post office or neighbor or whatever. What do you think if they would resend every time someone says they didn't get anything and it is displayed as delivered
Like I said behind. I talk about my personnal expérience
I have never had this kind of issus with QSC
And I ordered maybe 7 times

So that’s it, no hate nothing
If you don’t like my comment okay good but I dont give a F.
And thats the first time I have a problem with post office so…
I have the right to thinks what I want about hupharma now :)

The source : high price, very long delivery time, no propose of damage for a client…

It reminds me of the package delivery. No problem customer can post anything on forums. We don't free resend if package delivered or returned/lost because of incorrect address. We take care of repeat customers and can cover some of lost anyway.

We reship if package held in customs or other situations caused by our end. Hope you all receive quality products with fast and safe delivery.

Dude, that’s an issue with your local post office — has nothing to do with the source.

Dude, that’s an issue with your local post office — has nothing to do with the source.
Are you stupid ?
I never had any issue with my local post office.
And I live in the same city since years.
So that’s weird. First order with the source and for the first of my life It’s about my local post office ? Are you kidding me ?

It reminds me of the package delivery. No problem customer can post anything on forums. We don't free resend if package delivered or returned/lost because of incorrect address. We take care of repeat customers and can cover some of lost anyway.

We reship if package held in customs or other situations caused by our end. Hope you all receive quality products with fast and safe delivery.
Yeah repeat customers. You should take care of all you’re curstomers not just some of them…

Are you stupid ?
I never had any issue with my local post office.
And I live in the same city since years.
So that’s weird. First order with the source and for the first of my life It’s about my local post office ? Are you kidding me ?
Please consider that Hupharma cannot possibly have had your parcel falsely marked as delivered, this task falls solely into the hands of the delivery driver on duty for that route that day. If it was marked delivered but you never received it, it was either handed to a thieving neighbour or stolen by the delivery person.

There is nothing the sender can do besides file a lost parcel claim with the courier which requires precise information about the contents that are a nightmare for OPSEC primarily on your side due to potential LE involvement, and this option rarely results in anything being found anyways

If you've lived in the same city for years, unfortunately your best bet is to annoy/pressure the local post office or if you're familiar with the delivery driver(s) for the courier/district, ask them to help, potentially offering a cash reward.

If any source reshipped an order to a customer despite it being marked as delivered, we would all go out of business next week due to false claims of this happening increasing by 100000% because you've now removed the element of proof from the delivery process, and thus you'll not find any source who does this - it would set a suicidal precedent.

Please consider that Hupharma cannot possibly have had your parcel falsely marked as delivered, this task falls solely into the hands of the delivery driver on duty for that route that day. If it was marked delivered but you never received it, it was either handed to a thieving neighbour or stolen by the delivery person.

There is nothing the sender can do besides file a lost parcel claim with the courier which requires precise information about the contents that are a nightmare for OPSEC primarily on your side due to potential LE involvement, and this option rarely results in anything being found anyways

If you've lived in the same city for years, unfortunately your best bet is to annoy/pressure the local post office or if you're familiar with the delivery driver(s) for the courier/district, ask them to help, potentially offering a cash reward.

If any source reshipped an order to a customer despite it being marked as delivered, we would all go out of business next week due to false claims of this happening increasing by 100000% because you've now removed the element of proof from the delivery process, and thus you'll not find any source who does this - it would set a suicidal precedent.
I have no hate against him man. I know i have nothing to prove something.
And I don’t care in reality or in this case i would already made a post against him way rather…

Some guys in france get sometimes this problems. It just because of the customs who stop the package.

Now I order to QSC and i don’t have any issues with them yet.

But its okay @Bighupharma, I don’t say that you’re a scammer nop. I just never received my order. Maybe because I wasn’t lucky this time ahah
So I can’t even talk about you’re RAW because I didn’t get the opportunity to test them.

Sorry if my english sucks guys…

Sponsors

Back