HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

hleur

Subscriber
Hello Meso, we are the official representatives and distributors of HUMAN-LABS products in Europe
Code:
www.human-labs.net

HUMAN-LABS manufactures injectable products at high concentrations and oral products at a higher than usual tablet count. Every product is paired with a unique product ID embedded into a scratch-off QR code to verify its authenticity by scanning.

Products:

(labtests by Janoshik attached)

turibolon10.jpgstanabolon10.jpgoxabolon10.jpgdanabolon10.jpg

wh1.jpgwh4.jpgwh3.jpg

Orders:

We accept orders via the contact info at the bottom of this post - after sending your order, preferred payment option and shipping address, we will respond within 24 hours. All emails will be deleted immediately after orders are shipped.

Payment options:

We accept both SEPA bank transfers and BTC. We currently offer a 10% discount for BTC payments.

Shipping:

Your order will be shipped within 24 hours of receiving payment and we will always provide a tracking number. Shipping time is usually 2-7 days within EU and orders are discreetly packed and sent via the shipping service we determine to be best for the particular order, but we are open to specific preferences and requests as well.

Reshipping:

On proof of seizure, we offer one free reship.

Wholesale:

You can contact us for wholesale pricing and other offers via the same means posted above.

Contact information:

Email: humanlabs-eu@protonmail.com

These are our only means of contact, and any emails from unencrypted services will be ignored. Should you be contacted by anyone claiming to represent HL by any other name or service, they are impostors.

Attachments

• trenA100.jpg
    trenA100.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 1,026
  • bolden300.jpg
    bolden300.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 928
  • trenE200.jpg
    trenE200.jpg
    375.3 KB · Views: 778
  • testoC300.jpg
    testoC300.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 731
  • testoE300.jpg
    testoE300.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 682
  • susta350.jpg
    susta350.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 643
  • nandroD300.jpg
    nandroD300.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 601
  • testoP100.jpg
    testoP100.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 646
  • Test Report #08972.png
    Test Report #08972.png
    207.3 KB · Views: 1,110
  • Test Report #08971.png
    Test Report #08971.png
    207.5 KB · Views: 1,026
  • Test Report #08954.png
    Test Report #08954.png
    210.2 KB · Views: 918
  • Test Report #08957.png
    Test Report #08957.png
    221.2 KB · Views: 874
  • Test Report #08956.png
    Test Report #08956.png
    212.1 KB · Views: 844
  • Test Report #08955.png
    Test Report #08955.png
    209 KB · Views: 816
  • Test Report #08952.png
    Test Report #08952.png
    208.9 KB · Views: 779
  • Test Report #08949.png
    Test Report #08949.png
    209.5 KB · Views: 792
  • Test Report #08948.png
    Test Report #08948.png
    210.2 KB · Views: 1,027
So you don't provide the full lab test line up for all the products that you carry... That's interesting.
Also OD products... Maybe because your chemist doesn't know how to brew properly?

how much do you usually charge for shipping?
Usually 10€ flat for retail orders
This is only Eu domestic or international as well?
Yes we have served intl customers too, however our distribution warehouse is located in EU.
So you don't provide the full lab test line up for all the products that you carry... That's interesting.
Also OD products... Maybe because your chemist doesn't know how to brew properly?
Products for which we did not attach lab work were not stocked at the time of sending samples for testing. However, we believe lab work performed randomly by customers are far more valuable and we encourage them to do so.
We are distributing HL products, not manufacturing them.

Usually 10€ flat for retail orders

Yes we have served intl customers too, however our distribution warehouse is located in EU.

Products for which we did not attach lab work were not stocked at the time of sending samples for testing. However, we believe lab work performed randomly by customers are far more valuable and we encourage them to do so.
We are distributing HL products, not manufacturing them.
Do you offer private courier for international ? Ups or dhl?
whats shipping rate for international?

Do you provide store credit for those who will provide bloodwork to show the possible efficacy or not of your products?
If customer can adhere to respected blood work protocol we are happy to provide store credit.
Do you offer private courier for international ? Ups or dhl?
whats shipping rate for international?
Yes, if you have specific requests for shipping we can try accommodate those. Intl shipping rate is country specific
You were on the stupid Brewly site, no?

Did you abandon that or are you doing both?
Yes we were. We however decided to abandon brewly due to recent security concerns.

If customer can adhere to respected blood work protocol we are happy to provide store credit.

Yes, if you have specific requests for shipping we can try accommodate those. Intl shipping rate is country specific

Yes we were. We however decided to abandon brewly due to recent security concerns.
I didn't realize you left, sorry to see that.

With regards to the fabricated security issue posted, it's been a week now? None of the customers that had data supposedly leaked have come forward. I believe the extortionist claimed to have directly emailed several. Just part of the meso vetting process I suppose? @BigBaldBeardGuy

I recommend you get an SSL certificate for your website so communications are encrypted, btw. I noticed you don't have that. If you process sales on your site, that is a big security concern.

With regards to the fabricated security issue posted, it's been a week now? None of the customers that had data supposedly leaked have come forward. I believe the extortionist claimed to have directly emailed several. Just part of the meso vetting process I suppose? @BigBaldBeardGuy

I recommend you get an SSL certificate for your website so communications are encrypted, btw. I noticed you don't have that. If you process sales on your site, that is a big security concern.

Hey. Scurry back to your own sinking thread. We can’t have our sources and market places going around messing up each other’s threads. Imagine how chaotic this place would be.

OH you didn't realized that, but the first time you got a mention in a thread outside of your business you appear as fast as lightning, yeah right.
Also you sound really bad ass with the last paragraph, to much Vito Corleone for a guy whos life in basically CSGO.
BTW go back to your thread, cross posting is not allowed here.

Back