HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Would you pay for lab test at jhanoski after a customer has bought your gear and is willingly to anonymously send it?

HAVE you been nice?

HUMAN Santa working hard last days, so all the nice kids wishes come true.

To all the filthy boys and girls of MESO - worry not! He sent his ass-istant JUICY Lucy to the rescue!

image867.png

She is here till end of the year to bring joy and -10% discount on ALL products.

We wish Merry and GEARED-UP Christmas to all of our partners and customers.

HUMAN-LABS EU Team

@hleur do you guys ship from the UK or another EU country?

Because after the 31st UK will no longer be in the EU and all packs will be subject to customs checks.

No, we are not shipping from UK.

Regarding brexit, the latest news say the deal was made and no duties will apply to EU <---> UK goods exchange.

We are monitoring the situation closely.

Short review from me to this new source .

Contact via Wickr was fast and friendly.
Response to my Questions in a few hours or less .
The Guy respond to requests.
EU to EU under 1 Week for me.

The reason for my Order was to try Test 300 with an MCT Carrier Oil.
The Vials itself look decent .
The Oil looks good.
Every Box has an QR Code for scanning on the site for anyone is interestet in .
Everyone who are interestet to get the Box with QR Code should ask him If he hat the box for the Vial.
My NPP come without a box , so i cant Scan the QR Code .
Test and Tren come in a Box and the Codes Work .

At the End i was happy with everything .
*Communication was very good
*Shipping time was also very fast for the current situation (EU to EU)
*Packaging was good in my opinion

Thank you for the review!

Manufacturer is shipping products and packaging to us separately for space saving reasons. Unfortunately, boxes for NANDRO P 100, MAST P 100, MAST E 200, PRIMO E 100 and OXYBOLON 25 haven't been received yet.
IMG_20201216_085355.jpg

UPDATE

1. Remaining products will be sent for testing next week.

2. As pointed out by @Delight96 (thanks), Tren E labs missing in initial post. Please find below.

Attachments

• Test Report #08950.png
    Test Report #08950.png
    214.4 KB · Views: 331
Pack landed after 3 days in germany. Goods looking fine and I send a sample to the lab for testing anonymously.
The mast p has no yellow color from the oil and it is very liquid. Can imagine that it will go in very smoothly.

So due to the very, very fast eu domestic shipping and the great email response time I just hope the lab results looking good. If yes I will order from them continuously.

@janoshik you tested their mast p as well?

Pack landed after 3 days in germany. Goods looking fine and I send a sample to the lab for testing anonymously.
The mast p has no yellow color from the oil and it is very liquid. Can imagine that it will go in very smoothly.

So due to the very, very fast eu domestic shipping and the great email response time I just hope the lab results looking good. If yes I will order from them continuously.

@janoshik you tested their mast p as well?
I can't share client data (or lack of thereof) due to confidentiality.

I hope I wrote that out right.

Getting drunk for New Years while forced to watch kid movies for 10 hours straight now.

Sorry.

Happy New Years!

Back