Human Labs order scam

JnunnSteel

I have placed my first order with HL and of the 7 compounds that I have ordered, only 2 have arrived. Communication by email has been quite slow and I have not received a response to this situation.

Has anyone else had problems with them? Is it a scam?

I just want to share it with the rest of the classmates so they don't find themselves in the same situation.

Thanks

I have placed my first order with HL and of the 7 compounds that I have ordered, only 2 have arrived. Communication by email has been quite slow and I have not received a response to this situation.

I just want to share it with the rest of the classmates so they don't find themselves in the same situation.

Thanks
Ordered multiple times from HL and never had such problems, that's really weird I must say...

Been using HL @hleur for a while now, multiple orders done, everything smooth. Just got one yesterday actually.

Also 2 orders got stuck and they reshipped for free both times. And both big orders btw.

Did you order from @hleur ?

Ordered from them 2 times. First order was perfect and second one was seized, but they managed the situation very well and sent me a reship with no cost. Actually might be able to pick it up later today! Nothing bad to say about them, sometimes orders/emails may be answered with a delay, but that doesnt really bother me at all when the goods are top quality

Thanks
Don´t see them very active any more , at least on this board.

Edit: My bad Sry they are active on their thread

Never had an issue with HL been using them for some time. Maybe try reaching out to them again.

I’ve done a few orders with them, and they have always been spot on!! Literally, not a single bad word to say about them.
Just get in touch with them, whatever the issue my guess is they will sort it and make it right!!
Don’t stress.

Many orders
Shipping Time always good, Sometimes its longuer than usual
One time i had a broken vials or trest and i got another one easly

I had an issue with one order where the HGH and one or two other things were forgotten. I contacted hleur and got a refund for the missing items.