MESO-Rx Sponsor Hutech Lab USA Domestic.

Placed a small order on July 19, next day shows that shipping label was made. Sent DM on the 23rd for update, which they quickly responded to, said they would get the ball rolling. Still no update, tracking info says still waiting for package?

Placed a small order on July 19, next day shows that shipping label was made. Sent DM on the 23rd for update, which they quickly responded to, said they would get the ball rolling. Still no update, tracking info says still waiting for package?
Stop ordering from sources that have been determined to be terrible

Just started the following cycle with all gear purchased from Hutech:
300mg weekly Sustanon
50mg ED Anavar
200mg weekly Masteron
30mg daily Tren A

Bloods are from two weeks in. My prior test levels of 886 are from 200mg weekly TRT

ALT elevated in newest bloods and I have added TUDCA. Will be doing bloods again in a couple weeks.

Very satisfied with their products and will be using them going forward.

Attachments

• IMG_8556.png
    IMG_8556.png
    430.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_8555.png
    IMG_8555.png
    423.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_8554.png
    IMG_8554.png
    383.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8553.png
    IMG_8553.png
    355.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8552.png
    IMG_8552.png
    439.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8557.png
    IMG_8557.png
    350.5 KB · Views: 17
@hutechlabusa what is the issue with all the delays? Some not even receiving at all. Just curious, I have had many orders from you with T/A 5 to 7 days, no issues, but I'm concerned for any future orders. Care to elaborate a little?

sent this guy a dm Sunday asking if hutech was gso or mct since it doesn’t state it on the vial and I’ve been wanting to switch to gso. He never answered me but has been online since.

Even tho this guy flat out ignored me I went to their website and Was still going to try to place a sample order because I think they have do indeed have gso for their hutech brand but I can only add things to my wish list can’t even buy anything.

Hard pass on this source.

sent this guy a dm Sunday asking if hutech was gso or mct since it doesn’t state it on the vial and I’ve been wanting to switch to gso. He never answered me but has been online since.

Even tho this guy flat out ignored me I went to their website and Was still going to try to place a sample order because I think they have do indeed have gso for their hutech brand but I can only add things to my wish list can’t even buy anything.

Hard pass on this source.
It is gso for hutech brand, but I would pass on them, for starters he's out of everything, doesn't respond, doesn't ship right, doesn't pack right.

It is gso for hutech brand, but I would pass on them, for starters he's out of everything, doesn't respond, doesn't ship right, doesn't pack right.
For those that have been asking about the carrier oil used :

TRI PHARMA CARRIER OIL IS GSO
HUTECH CARRIER OIL IS MCT

Cheers

I thought so. But I searched and saw a reseller say it was mct (this was posted in 2020) so I wasn’t sure.

Would have been nice if @hutechlabusa responded but I guess I’ll spend my unemployment checks elsewhere now.