HYB (Best Service and Product - International Shipping)

@Yura(HYB) I see you probably took my advice about using the cocane to help you update the raws.. you must be high... I'll pass I should have known there is nobody gonna compete with qsc or beast... oh well

So now that my package has been shipped I'm able to write about it.

I have ordered anonymously aromasin - gw501516 - cabergoline from Yura.

He accepted my offer to have these 3 blind test sent to Jano and he will pay for it.

So as soon as I receive the package I'll send it to Jano and we will know if they are able to dose oral properly, especially the cabergoline

Test will be 3 pills of each substance for the Quantity.

I'll keep you posted.

For now I gotta say Yura has been one of the quickest and most pleasant Chinese dealer to deal with.

Let's see if the quality is up to standard.

Thank you all for supporting HYB during this time in Meso! Your continued encouragement and involvement have been invaluable, and we couldn’t have come this far without you. Your dedication truly means the world to us!
China National Day delivery schedule:
China National Day holiday is: October 1st - October 7th
Packages ordered before September 28th, China time, will be shipped before October 1st and will not be affected by logistics.
Packages ordered after September 28th will be shipped on October 8th after the National Day, and there may be a delay of 1-2 days.
If you need to order in the near future, please arrange the order time reasonably.
Wish you all the best and have a good day!!!

I will also share some new products. If you are interested, please contact me!
Hydroxychlorouine 0.1g*14pcs
Azithromycin 0.25g*6pcs
Finasteride 0.5mg*pcs
Ivermectin 6mg*50pcs
Telmisartan 40mg*28pcs
Prostaglandin E 1100ug/vial

found Yura through Pepchat. Absolutely stellar service, best I’ve ever had. Products are enroute but I can’t wait to continue purchasing from them. You guys get a thumbs up from me

Telmisartan is a nice offering but too expensive, can get a full 80mg dose from a reputable pharma brand for almost half the price.

Back