• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

I Need Gym Motivational Songs..

B0dyCraft

Brothers!

It may sound odd to some people but I need your help in downloading songs for workout/exercise/running.

I have been searching over Internet but could not find good collection. I was wondering if you have some nice collection and may like to share with me.

Actually, I find it difficult to run on treadmill for 10 minutes (warm up) so I was thinking to listen to gym motivational/energetic songs while on treadmill which will help me run more.

Please share your songs collection! Thanks in advance!

Pantera-cowboys from hell, walk
Sepultura-refuse resist
Accept-balls to the wall
Anthrax-caught in a mosh
Zombie-thunder kiss

I'm always good with , Judas priest, megadeth, iron maiden, black sabbath,

THE GREEN MACHINE

CASCA

do you like rap/trap music? if so ill throw a list on here that is guaranteed to get the heart rate crankin

Lets see it flex

finally here - king los
monster - frenchie
all i got - lil herb
for the low pt 2 - lil bibby ft wiz & juicy
undastatement - 2 chainz
molly by da gram - lil wyte & jellyroll (
we on - ace hood
murda - slim thug
kobe - chief keef
kilo - boston george
magazine - fetti gang
zip em up - waka flocka
been on - g-eazy
u dont want that - webbie
gone - starlito ft young dolph

i love music.

Nine inch nails the live album. Get that spotify my man. Rob baileys shit is pretty sick for the gym.

Rage
Dmx
Canibus
Limp biscuit
Wu tang
Silverchair

Love these german dudes! Have no idea what they are singing about (probably some nazi stuff, who cares lol) but the music gives me great pump

Love these german dudes! Have no idea what they are singing about (probably some nazi stuff, who cares lol) but the music gives me great pump

Brothers!

It may sound odd to some people but I need your help in downloading songs for workout/exercise/running.

I have been searching over Internet but could not find good collection. I was wondering if you have some nice collection and may like to share with me.

Actually, I find it difficult to run on treadmill for 10 minutes (warm up) so I was thinking to listen to gym motivational/energetic songs while on treadmill which will help me run more.

Please share your songs collection! Thanks in advance!
Barry Mannilow. I save Copacabana for leg day.

If you don't get the joke you aren't old enough to use steroids.