I need help with my kidneys

soltary

Hello, I am 29 years (190lb and 5.7ft) old and have been on TRT therapy for a year and a half, during which I have done 2 mild blasts (200 primo + 250 testosterone). For about 2 years (before that, I hadn't tested it), I have consistently noticed that my creatinine levels are elevated. When I was natural, it was around 1.24 mg/dl, but since I started the therapy, it has been around 1.28 - 1.32 mg/dl, and during the blast, it reached 1.44 mg/dl. I supplement with creatine, but stopping it doesn't make a difference in my test results. I have also tested cystatin C twice, with values of 0.81 and 0.87 mg/l.I have a quantitative protein test in my first morning urine with values of 116 mg/l, within the normal range of 0-150 mg/l. According to my doctor, everything is normal and there is no need to worry, but after researching and looking into it, I think this might not be entirely accurate. I would appreciate recommendations and opinions on how I can improve these results and whether it is possible to restore kidney function fully.

PS: An ultrasound examination showed that everything is normal.
PS1: egfr creatine base: 80 - 68, egfr cystatin base: 116-106

Pretty sure with this stuff you’d need to stay out of the gym for like a week solid to get accurate results. Key word, pretty sure.

Pretty sure with this stuff you’d need to stay out of the gym for like a week solid to get accurate results. Key word, pretty sure.
I had a hernia operation about 20 days ago and accordingly, I have not exercised for 20 days and the creatinine results are the same unfortunately. I am considering supplementing with astragalus, grape seed extract, curcumin, and vitamin C but I wonder if they will improve kidney function long-term or if it will be temporary while taking them.

B
I had a hernia operation about 20 days ago and accordingly, I have not exercised for 20 days and the creatinine results are the same unfortunately. I am considering supplementing with astragalus, grape seed extract, curcumin, and vitamin C but I wonder if they will improve kidney function long-term or if it will be temporary while taking them.
But you had an operation

your eGFR based on cystatin C is fine..what’s the issue here? Creatinine is a pretty poor indicator of kidney function.

Thank you all for your input. I will continue to monitor these levels and provide an update on the situation later on.