IASuperPharma seizures to Aus

Have a close friend stupid enough to use these jokers 3 times the last 3 months.

1st order came through no problem, month later 2nd order was seized by Aus Customs despite the address being spotless.

3rd order (resend) to a fresh address was also seized by Aus Customs.

These were all small orders to clean addresses. I believe there country of origin is now on the radar like Thai land and everything is inspected that or they just suck hard at packaging.

Buyer beware. If the stories of infected gear isn’t enough to scare you, there shit will not even make it to you - This may have actually saved my mates leg or arm

Nobody here even knows about what you’re talking about, anyone with a brain stopped ordering from Thailand to North America since the 2010s.

Welcome to Meso.

Nobody here even knows about what you’re talking about, anyone with a brain stopped ordering from Thailand to North America since the 2010s.

Welcome to Meso.

He literally said it was seized by Australia customs. Where do you get North America from?

He said he thinks the origin country (which is China) is "on the radar" LIKE Thailand .

Holy shit what a colossal reading failure dude...

He literally said it was seized by Australia customs. Where do you get North America from?

He said he thinks the origin country (which is China) is "on the radar" LIKE Thailand .

Lol, I wasn’t talking about him, I am saying nobody here wouldn’t know shit about ordering from Thailand because we stopped ordering from there since the 2010’s when BD, AS et al got hot.

It’s your reading comprehension that is not on par for an adult person. Get your newbie bullshit back to where you crawled from you fat fuck!

I’ve been on here 4 years ya monkey. And you completely misunderstood and/or miss read my post. Hilarious!
I get youre here forever yet I still don’t see who else is using your source? What do you want us to do? Tell you thanks for warning us about a sketchy source you’re their number one customer?

You’re right though, I have no clue about the source because nobody here uses them as a matter of fact I have not heard of such source and I’ve been around forums since the mid 2000’s.

Maybe pm Ghoul, he would gladly help you out lol.

Pretty sure it’s the Phillipines and not china

Lol, I wasn’t talking about him, I am saying nobody here wouldn’t know shit about ordering from Thailand because we stopped ordering from there since the 2010’s when BD, AS et al got hot.

It’s your reading comprehension that is not on par for an adult person. Get your newbie bullshit back to where you crawled from you fat fuck!
You are a real stupid motherfucker ain’t ya, still do not comprehend my point, even when pointed out for you :)

Ooooooh yep you are “SPOT ON” yet again!!! LMFAO

Sponsors

Latest posts