• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Ideal HGH Protocol - Muscle Gain

And this, children, is why we leave interpreting science to somebody whose education is not the one of a PE teacher. Case rested.
Not sure if this was addressed at me, @mands , or someone else... But, from what I recall even with all of this *fancy* education you appear to possess, they never taught you about dishonesty in these courses, hmm? Did this education also teach you how to forge test results? Seems like a credible place to learn from :)

Glad you're doing well, Jano, I'm always so excited to see your contributions.

I'd be keen to see that too, but I guess I'll be left waiting.

But hey, maybe you'll get a few more answers to a questions you didn't ask from him :)
Oh little man how about you just stay over at PM and let them stroke your fragile ego. I’ve explained everything that’s been asked and you are just posting irrelevant studies of women with turners syndrome.

If you would actually read the studies and not the abstracts you might learn something.

I’m schooled you more than a few times. Still waiting for you to school me on any subject. Well besides being a habitual liar, scam artist, egomaniac that can’t even keep a girlfriends satisfied. How’s that going for you? Still can’t keep one with your lack of endowment and narcissistic personality.

Please try growing up, land a real job and possibly contribute to society you twat.

Oh by the way I have a bachelors degree in Biology not that it really matters.

mands

So my experience, dosing protocols be it orals, oils, or peptides are highly overrated, and at the end of the day makes little or no difference in actual overall results. We all love to micro manage our diet, training and of course dosing. Consistency will always out weigh any complicated protocol. Also what works for me might not work for you. We sit around and try to figure out the perfect scenario and perfect protocol and tend to neglect the basics. Convenience is also a factor, jabbing yourself with a needle every few hours is really something most of us dont want to do. Feeling like a junkie isnt something I like. Fucking carrying loaded pins around and pinning is fucking pathetic if you think about it. For HGH 4 to 5 ius is the most I can deal with without being knocked on my ass so one or 2 shots a day works wonders.

@mands should we worry that a lot of tp's hgh testing has been done by jano?
I've never thought Jano was a fake and couldn't test GH. He's just untrustworthy and overall not a good person.

Also, TP's GH is tested at the factory as well. That way he can keep Jano in check :)

mands

Actually one bolus dose of GH will increase your IGF-1 to a higher level than splitting your dose. Perhaps there is a counter study tool this though.

mands
Not according to this study. IGF-1 higher on split vs bolus.

Metabolic Effects of Growth Hormone Administered Subcutaneously Once or Twice Daily to Growth Hormone Deficient Adults - PubMed

I believe splitting is preferable to bolus for purposes of assimilation too. 2iu per dose versus say 4iu, less wasted. The body can only make use of so much gh per injection.

Not according to this study. IGF-1 higher on split vs bolus.

Metabolic Effects of Growth Hormone Administered Subcutaneously Once or Twice Daily to Growth Hormone Deficient Adults - PubMed

I believe splitting is preferable to bolus for purposes of assimilation too. 2iu per dose versus say 4iu, less wasted. The body can only make use of so much gh per injection.

Again, an endocronologist told me the same.

Anecdotally, when I changed from one daily shot of 4 iu, to two daily shots of 2 iu, water retention and lethargy massively increased, indicating much higher levels of HGH/IGF 1.

The guy told me he had seen blood work with an increase of up to 50% IGF 1 upon splitting, but that it obviously varies.

Take it for what you will :p

Again, an endocronologist told me the same.

Anecdotally, when I changed from one daily shot of 4 iu, to two daily shots of 2 iu, water retention and lethargy massively increased, indicating much higher levels of HGH/IGF 1.

The guy told me he had seen blood work with an increase of up to 50% IGF 1 upon splitting, but that it obviously varies.

Take it for what you will :p
Did you get your IGF-1 levels tested or are you just going by sides. Would of been good to see your levels.

Had this conversation with @ChestRockwell a couple years back and his anecdotal experience and testing show lower igf-1 levels with double his dose and splinting his shots.

I could be loosing my mind @G.I. Bro but I was almost certain that more recent studies on healthy males individuals showed higher igf-1 levels with one bolus dose. I remembering you posted this study in a thread we were discussing years ago as well. I will continue to search :) And actually was confirmed by @ChestRockwell. I will see if I can search for that thread. It perhaps has the study.

Here is the quote from Chest I found and still looking for others.

Run HGH daily or 5 on and 2 off?

mands

Last edited:
Did you get your IGF-1 levels tested or are you just going by sides. Would of been good to see your levels.

Had this conversation with @ChestRockwell a couple years back and his anecdotal experience and testing show lower igf-1 levels with double his dose and splinting his shots.

I could be loosing my mind @G.I. Bro but I was almost certain that more recent studies on healthy males individuals showed higher igf-1 levels with one bolus dose. I remembering you posted this study in a thread we were discussing years ago as well. I will continue to search :) And actually was confirmed by @ChestRockwell. I will see if I can search for that thread. It perhaps has the study.

Here is the quote from Chest I found and still looking for others.

Run HGH daily or 5 on and 2 off?

mands

Sorry no testing, you are right that would have been much better than by going off sides

Well, it's pretty much everybody saying one thing, supported by quotes and evidence and then there's this one guy whose only rebuttal are ad hominems.

I think that concludes this pretty well.

Here was the study and chart I was referring with a single dose .

Pharmacokinetics and Metabolic Effects of High-Dose Growth Hormone Administration in Healthy Adult Men - PubMed

9HJdHhr.png

mands

Hey guys I have question please. I did 3 cure of GH already. I use to take Genotropin 3ui a day with great result. Recently I started a chinese at 6ui one injection the morning and one the night before bed. I directly feel the sleep very deep, some sores in the articulations, hands ect... after few days. Making me think is legit. But since few days I have a swollen face, more the morning when I wake up, but during the day to. More located on the eyes. So I down the dose to 4 ui in 2 injection and I still swollen. What it can be? Do you have some advices please?

Damn bro
Wrong protocol
Start at 2
Give it WEEKS
work up from there
Go up in 1/2 iu increments
Give each adjustment 2 weeks to assess
Check blood pressure & blood glucose & resting heart rate every few days

Damn bro
Wrong protocol
Start at 2
Give it WEEKS
work up from there
Go up in 1/2 iu increments
Give each adjustment 2 weeks to assess
Check blood pressure & blood glucose & resting heart rate every few days

Oh thanks to answer man. I never heard that’s. And I tough since I use to take 3ui of Genotropin I can took a good amount of chinese. But actually the Chinese kick very strong. So what I do I go down to 2 and Up slowly?