I'm a Dinosaur that escaped extinction :)

Triceposaurus

I’m not too good at writing forum introductions as I never know what to say or where to start.

How did I find Meso? Heard some guys in the locker room at my gym chatting about the website so I asked them for some info and they gave me the URL. The site looks good with plenty of knowledge so I registered to join in and learn/share.

About me? I’ve been in the game on and off since I was 20 and I’m creeping up in the 50s now and I haven’t trained seriously for about 5 years but I’m ready to make a big comeback over the next 12 months and see if I can still make progress. I’ve competed twice (NABBA UK) but didn’t place for the finals in my class as I haven’t got the right genetics to be a champion so I switched to recreational lifting after that and slowly lost interest in hard training over the next 15 years.

I want to talk about training routines/diet and new ideas to get me motivated again more than anything else as I think some of my knowledge is probably a bit outdated and old-school by now. I’ve stayed in fair shape during my time off as I always eat healthily and play sports but I’ve dropped a lot of size and don’t really look like a serious bodybuilder anymore. At my best I was 17st and approx 10% but now I’m 15st and too ashamed to estimate bodyfat.

See you on the forums.