IM vs SubQ for peptides

Sampei

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Any cons or pros in injecting peptides (HGH especially but other peptides too) IM instead of subq?

It's a lot easier to just jab my shoulder with an insuling needle and inject instead of pinning subq on my stomach, but I'm not sure if I'll receive the same effect doing it IM instead of subq. I tried to search around but couldn't find much.

Only difference is IM reaches peak concentration and clearance sooner yet in my personal experience and research done rhGH and IGF-1 both have autocrine and endocrine signaling you get more in a tiny area supposedly choosing that way where SubQ has in my experience shown considerable site injection lypoatrophy. Probably best check both ways and make your subjective choice mostly personal preference.

Only difference is IM reaches peak concentration and clearance sooner yet in my personal experience and research done rhGH and IGF-1 both have autocrine and endocrine signaling you get more in a tiny area supposedly choosing that way where SubQ has in my experience shown considerable site injection lypoatrophy. Probably best check both ways and make your subjective choice mostly personal preference.
So except for HGH the rest of the peptides doesn't change much it seems right?

I could pin GLP BPC TB intramuscular (or shallow IM) without any change on effect etc.

Just to be clear I mean pinning IM with a 30g 8mm slin pin

Last edited:
if use a insulin needle it is sub-q for the most part. u can sub-q back of ur arm. its better if u get it in some fat as will last alot longer akin to a normal GH pulse I think is what they say.

dont understand how arm is easier than stomach tho.

get short needles..

if use a insulin needle it is sub-q for the most part. u can sub-q back of ur arm. its better if u get it in some fat as will last alot longer akin to a normal GH pulse I think is what they say.

dont understand how arm is easier than stomach tho.

get short needles..
man if I grab a slin pin 30g 8mm and jab it in my shoulder i don't feel a thing and it takes a second. Stomach i gotta pinch the skin and i still feel the sting everytime, plus small bump if I inject 1ml

Yeah so in my understanding your mentioned choices systemically work in our body however I always pin locally as per many yet reporting better results why take chances shoot nearby injury as long you are comfortable.

Yeah so in my understanding your mentioned choices systemically work in our body however I always pin locally as per many yet reporting better results why take chances shoot nearby injury as long you are comfortable.
Yeah that's why I would like to shoot HGH/BPC/TB all in one slin pin jabbed into the shoulder, so I don't have to use two slin pin a day one for HGH and one for TB/BPC, I was just worried I would get less from HGH or a different way of release. I'm pinning all my HGH in one bolus before bed (would love to pin to try pre or post workout but I can't manage the drowsiness of 5 or more IU all at once except before bed)