In Search For Bacteriostatic Water in EU

That's the one I was saying.
They are linked to a steroid site or another.
I have to look at the site.
There were a few dodgy customer reviews.
That website is reliable, have used it for a long time before start doing my own BAC. I regret not doing it before, I would have saved hundreds of euro lol

How much tax would you pay from the US vs UK, for example, if there is any difference?

Honestly my main worry is not the extra cost, as you know in the place i live the state apparatus is not the fastest around. Sometimes they can hold packages in customs for over 2 months before sending a ticket.

Then i assume since it's a substance that's not legally sold in my country i won't be able to take my stuff. Apparently US parcels have a better success than UK ones.

Anyway, i'll figure it out. Thanks everyone for the heads up.

Honestly my main worry is not the extra cost, as you know in the place i live the state apparatus is not the fastest around. Sometimes they can hold packages in customs for over 2 months before sending a ticket.

Then i assume since it's a substance that's not legally sold in my country i won't be able to take my stuff. Apparently US parcels have a better success than UK ones.

Anyway, i'll figure it out. Thanks everyone for the heads up.
If you live in the EU there is no custom through EU countries that's why I suggested you to buy your own BA and make your own bac water, as that's perfectly legal and there would be no hold up at custom as there is no custom. where the fuck do you live tho? I'm getting curious now

I want to add something.

@Sampei and all

I bought bac. water from QSC and Sigma but the PH seem to be not acidic enough.

HGH Frag and CJC are changing to a solution looking like a pudding.

Which solution would be the right one - which is acidic enough - for mixing it (for example) with HGH Frag?

I am sure you have seen this, but just in case I put it here.
It's sent from the Netherlands
€24.5 x 30ml

Actually i haven't, thank you very much. I thought i searched everywhere but it turns out i didn't and that's the reason i made the thread in the first place, in case i missed anything. Cheers!

Back