Increlex

How come no generic Increlex is being produced and sold by Chinese peptide sources? Imagine how much money they could be making.

Is the peptide's structure too complex? Or is the specific sequence and structure proprietary and not publicly available?

Is there any sponsors on here that have Increlex? I have had zero luck finding anyone

I've seen 3 or 4 vendors here offering Increlex at some point (not sure if sponsors). Two are gone now but there are probably others.

Might also consider expanding your search by emailing pharma vendors here directly.

How come no generic Increlex is being produced and sold by Chinese peptide sources? Imagine how much money they could be making.

Is the peptide's structure too complex? Or is the specific sequence and structure proprietary and not publicly available?

Not too complex. Look up IGF-1 LR3 and IGF-1 DES.

I've seen 3 or 4 vendors here offering Increlex at some point (not sure if sponsors). Two are gone now but there are probably others.

Might also consider expanding your search by emailing pharma vendors here directly.

Not too complex. Look up IGF-1 LR3 and IGF-1 DES.
By all accounts from people that have used Increlex and IGF LR3 and IGF-1 DES they aren't even in the same universe results wise. Every peptide company has them, none have produced anything close to Increlex so it must be a little more complex than one would think.

I've seen some vendors sell INFRAJET (IGF-1) by OMSTAL PHARMA. Don't know if it's any good or not. Never tried.

I was going to get the real stuff from catcafe just to try it but they got busted around the same time. Haven't seen anyone offer it since.