Increlex

How come no generic Increlex is being produced and sold by Chinese peptide sources? Imagine how much money they could be making.

Is the peptide's structure too complex? Or is the specific sequence and structure proprietary and not publicly available?

Is there any sponsors on here that have Increlex? I have had zero luck finding anyone

I've seen 3 or 4 vendors here offering Increlex at some point (not sure if sponsors). Two are gone now but there are probably others.

Might also consider expanding your search by emailing pharma vendors here directly.

How come no generic Increlex is being produced and sold by Chinese peptide sources? Imagine how much money they could be making.

Is the peptide's structure too complex? Or is the specific sequence and structure proprietary and not publicly available?

Not too complex. Look up IGF-1 LR3 and IGF-1 DES.

I've seen 3 or 4 vendors here offering Increlex at some point (not sure if sponsors). Two are gone now but there are probably others.

Might also consider expanding your search by emailing pharma vendors here directly.

Not too complex. Look up IGF-1 LR3 and IGF-1 DES.
By all accounts from people that have used Increlex and IGF LR3 and IGF-1 DES they aren't even in the same universe results wise. Every peptide company has them, none have produced anything close to Increlex so it must be a little more complex than one would think.

I've seen some vendors sell INFRAJET (IGF-1) by OMSTAL PHARMA. Don't know if it's any good or not. Never tried.

I was going to get the real stuff from catcafe just to try it but they got busted around the same time. Haven't seen anyone offer it since.

Hey there, cujo. I remember you either split a box of Increlex with another member of just bought it outright for yourself when that maggot PacMan/Horizon was masquerading as a new source with the name "HGH Pro". I'm going to go with you split it with another member.

Anyway, his being able to buy the product from a pharmacy in a country where doing so was legal was supposed to prove he wasn't the scammer hiding in drag. He was so proud that he was able to show us all a receipt of his purchase.

What it proved was that he had no special connect for Increlex. He paid retail for it and wasn't going to keep the lights on by selling Increlex. What did you pay for it, cujo? You saw the receipt so you know what it cost him. What kind of profit was there in that product? He was here to sell cheap chinese generic GH because that's where the money is. Especially when running the scam he ran several times over at promuscle.

I can explain the scam and how it worked and how and why he was able to run it several times over if anyone cares but this thread was started by a member who seems genuinely perplexed about not being able to find this product? I'll be honest and say that its got my spidey senses tingling. Not that I believe cujo is up to anything nefarious? Just kind of strange because its never been something easy to find?

I don't think that the half or whole kit that cujo had was enough to get a sense of what the drug was capable of doing? Or was it. What was your experience like with it, cujo? The thing is, how much per month would you say it would cost you to give the drug an honest run? How would it compare dollar wise if you decided to run Serostim at 18iu/every day like Chase is doing over on youtube? That's (4) 126iu kits a month every month for lets say 9 months to get a feel.

How many kits or boxes of Increlex would you say compares(albeit roughly) to 4 kits of Serostim every month? I honestly have no idea. I'm not familiar enough with Increlex to even venture a guess? I can, however, speak intelligently about Serostim. I can also speak on what its costing @ChaseIrons.

You would get 10 times the bang for your buck running 4 kits of Serostim a month. By that I mean taking what it would cost you for 4 kits of Serostim and spending that amount on Increlex. Would results be on par with each other?

Here's the thing; 40 milliliters of Increlex, for cash paying customers, is $61,947, give or take a few hundred bux depending on the specialty pharmacy you're at here in the good ol US of A. Does Turkey make this drug available. If so it would for sure be much less. What country did that scum bag source the Increlex you had from?

Now, 4 kits of Serostim,, which is what the majority of HIV patients with a script get, cost a cash paying customer(no insurance price) $20,465. Roughly a third of what a months worth of Increlex costs. Here's the difference; I guarantee you, cujo, that if you decided to run 4 kits of Serostim a month you would have them for $2,200 each month. I personally guarantee it.

Now Chase gets it for a little less because of the arragement that was worked out in advance. He has his Discord Channel that his source earns some from. Things like that. He's still right around $2k a month for 4 kits.

How is this possible? Also, why is Increlex so hard to come by, especially in the USA? The land of plenty? Several reasons. First, Increlex is a drug for kids of short stature who are deficient in IGF-1. Also prescribed to kids who have developed GH neutralizing anti-bodies. The chances that the parents of a kid in need of Increlex would be selling Increlex to a guy at the gym who he heard is looking to buy Increlex isn't that great. Not that it doesn't happen but its not happening in big #'s.

Serostim is the one and only brand of USA Pharmacy Grade growth hormone that is prescribed to combat the Wasting Syndrome associated with HIV AIDS. You won't ever see a guy with a script for Serostim one month pickng up Genotropin.

The small % of HIV patients who have scripts for Serostim, and this seems to only be true in CA, once they get the script they have it for life. I have been buying the kits from the same 2 guys since 2006. They haven't gained a pound. They are methamphetamine and ghb addicts. The money from selling their kits go to their rec activities. They count on that $$ every month. They don't pay a dime for their kits or any other meds.

In Florida when Serostim is prescribed a target weight is given. If they aren't approaching that weight after 2 months the script is cancelled. When the weight is met the script is discontinued. In CA the Dr's are sympathetic and they know guys are surviving by selling their kits. Guys aren't wasting any longer. The drugs have improved. I honestly don't know how many new scripts are being written. It seems like the same old guys are getting them.

I hear guys talking about how there are so many fake pharm kits out there. In CA there isn't any need for them. There are so many real kits available. I've seen thousands of kits. I'd be able to tell a fake kit by the way it feels and sounds. The insert is folded tightly in a rectangle and slides around in the box in such a way.

Cujo...I just remembered you got part of a 2nd Increlex kit another time that I remember...correct? The time with HGH Pro was in 2018. I remember. Is it that good? Better than 18iu of Seros a day?

The company manufacturing Increlex owns the patent for a specific # of years. Once that time is up then generic versions will appear. Happens all the time in the world of Big Pharma.

I've seen some vendors sell INFRAJET (IGF-1) by OMSTAL PHARMA. Don't know if it's any good or not. Never tried.

I was going to get the real stuff from catcafe just to try it but they got busted around the same time. Haven't seen anyone offer it since.
Increlex is the brand name. The drug is Mecasermin.