Injectable B12 + injectable L carnitine experiences

Intrepid

Hello,
I'm wondering if anyone could shed some light on their experiences with the following compounds:

1) Injectable vitamin b12
2) injectable L Carnitine

Please include any relevant information like dosage run, length of time run, and any effects noticed (good and bad)

I kind of want to add it to my stack after reading about the benefits of l carnitine on another forum, but it also has me wondering about vitamin b12 as well. One of the people I used to work with had prescription b12 shots and they swore up and down it made a large difference (not sure if they were vitamin deficient though, hence the more pronounced effects they noticed)

The goal is to improve energy and/or enhance fat loss, as well as to satisfy my curiosity on how effective these compounds are

Appreciate all the insight shared

Instead of adding both, then trying to figure out what I'm feeling from what compound,

Just going to start with injectable b12, see how it goes. If it doesn't work I just won't get it again

I'll probably try injectable l carnitine at a later date. Just don't feel like jabbing ED
Someone gave me that exact advice, start with one and see how it goes. I was doing the weekly b12 injections only at a medspa and never felt anything. Now .5mg of Reta on the other hand has been what I expected from B12. lol.

Back