Injectable Glutathione Recipe

Thanks to all who collaborated in this and the other thread to create this recipe.

I brewed the recipe as Luka described. I had a little trouble with my pH meter so I’m not exactly sure where I landed but PIP is not too bad. Shoulder has a slight PIP and the ventrogluteal is no PIP whatsoever. So again, Thanks!

I’ve ordered the Belle Chemical 25 gram GSH from Amazon twice now and both times I got an item past the expiration date. It is only 1 month past due so I think it is still good but I’d still like an unexpired product. I may try ordering directly from the company instead hoping this is just an issue on the reseller side.

But just in case, can anyone vouch for a pharma grade glutathione other than Belle Chemical?

Thanks to all who collaborated in this and the other thread to create this recipe.

I brewed the recipe as Luka described. I had a little trouble with my pH meter so I’m not exactly sure where I landed but PIP is not too bad. Shoulder has a slight PIP and the ventrogluteal is no PIP whatsoever. So again, Thanks!

I’ve ordered the Belle Chemical 25 gram GSH from Amazon twice now and both times I got an item past the expiration date. It is only 1 month past due so I think it is still good but I’d still like an unexpired product. I may try ordering directly from the company instead hoping this is just an issue on the reseller side.

But just in case, can anyone vouch for a pharma grade glutathione other than Belle Chemical?

Sinistral,
Assuming you made 30ml at 200mg/ml, do you know exactly how much Sodium Hydroxide you utilized?

I followed the recipe and ended up using sodium hydroxide pellets to an estimated ph above 8.5, based upon the ph strips I used.

I have injected up to 2ml, or 400 mg, and had some minor but tolerable pip. I injected 1g week 1 and will follow the same dosage for the next few weeks.

Agelessrx wants $200 per 10ml bottle and it cost me about $1 to make my own. If it does absolutely nothing for me, at least I didn’t pay $200.

I followed the recipe and ended up using sodium hydroxide pellets to an estimated ph above 8.5, based upon the ph strips I used.

I have injected up to 2ml, or 400 mg, and had some minor but tolerable pip. I injected 1g week 1 and will follow the same dosage for the next few weeks.

Agelessrx wants $200 per 10ml bottle and it cost me about $1 to make my own. If it does absolutely nothing for me, at least I didn’t pay $200.
Interesting...8.5 should be the same or close to the PH in human blood. Could the 2ml at once be the cause of the minor PIP you are experiencing? I was under the impression to try to keep injections 1ml or less if possible.

I have a formula based on 600mg per ml with the tricky part being getting the PH adjusted accordingly. I am going to use 10% NaOH solution BUT as little as possible to obtain an ideal PH, which appears to be about 8 or less. This adjustment will be with the use of a meter.

The 600mg/ml dosage is not initially for a single dosage but rather the high end titrating up from 100mgs or so. It will be titrated up to 600mgs and cycled on off much like the suggestion (and I agree) by another member in this thread.

We will see how it works out.

I just made my own glutathione using your recipe & instructions.

Had all the ingredients out and a pH reader.

for the sodium hydroxide pellets, I only added about ~1-1.5ml and it made my first stage solution crystal clear but when I did the pH reading it was over 8-8.5

I was trying to buffer my pH reader but didn't have distilled water on hand so I had to do a caveman style to get distilled water + I was doing this super late at night lmao. Didn't want to wait the next day or "some other day" im more of a do it now and get it over with guy.

Anyways, all steps have been met except for the pH reading. Everything is crystal clear and is stored in the refrigerator. I'll be closely monitoring it everyday for the week and update you guys if the solution changes colour/degrades.

I also wonder if adding taurine to this recipe would make the glutathione even better.