Injectable L Carnitine Recipe

happyneuliving

I'm new to this and would like a recipe for homebrewing L carnitine using only Bac water. I'd like to 800mg/ml in a 10 ml vial. Those are all I have at the moment. Any advice? Thanks

I’ve made 500mg/ml with little to no effort. To make 100ml was something like 50g carnitine, 70ml distilled water and .9% ba. Never tried anything above 500mg though. Dissolve it all together, and run it through a syringe filter into sterilized vials. And you’re done. Takes all of 30 minutes.

I don't know if 800 mg/ml will hold. Still, I think it will have a decent pip and also pain while injecting it. It's 100x better to shoot 2 ml of 400 mg/ml than 1 ml of 800 mg/ml.

For a 10 ml you'd want to add 8 grams of Carnitine base powder and slowly add bac water while mixing. Add water until it reaches 10 ml and mix untill it dissolves completely (if it can). After you are done just filter it through a 0.22 micron filter into your vial.

I’ve made 500mg/ml with little to no effort. To make 100ml was something like 50g carnitine, 70ml distilled water and .9% ba. Never tried anything above 500mg though. Dissolve it all together, and run it through a syringe filter into sterilized vials. And you’re done. Takes all of 30 minutes.
It took 5 hours by hand. How are you doing this in 30 mins?

It took 5 hours by hand. How are you doing this in 30 mins?
Are you using a caulk gun? Might have been closer to an hour, but still takes like no time at all.

Used 5 20ml vials, filled a 20ml syringe and ran it through the filter. Filled it back up and repeated 4 more times. It’s a water based solution, it flows really easily. Doesn’t even take me 5 hours to make 100ml of test by hand.

Are you using a caulk gun? Might have been closer to an hour, but still takes like no time at all.

Used 5 20ml vials, filled a 20ml syringe and ran it through the filter. Filled it back up and repeated 4 more times. It’s a water based solution, it flows really easily. Doesn’t even take me 5 hours to make 100ml of test by hand.
Caulk gun? No. 10ml syringe and made 125 ml

I find running water based injectables through a syringe filter to be easy peasy. Oil based products are a different issue. But i have run 100ml of oil through a syringe filter by hand in a half hour without an issue other then the forearm pump. But getting a pump and straining muscles is what i lift weights for. It is just a different type of workout.

Just fished pinning my Injectable L-carnitine. 500mg/ml. Zero pip. Smooth as butter.

Used L-carnitine base
1%BA with Distilled water. To make my Bac water.
Spun it up on my heat plate at 50 degrees C for a few minutes till it turned clear with zero hazyness and zero particles.
Filterd through my .22 micron, nylon bottle top filter.

Tested the PH and it was in the 9's. No baking soda needed.

Done and done. Only time will tell if it crashes. And I'm interested to see how considerated it can be made like this.

Just fished pinning my Injectable L-carnitine. 500mg/ml. Zero pip. Smooth as butter.

Used L-carnitine base
Spun it up on my heat plate at 50 degrees C for a few minutes till it turned clear with zero hazyness and zero particles.

Done and done. Only time will tell if it crashes. And I'm interested to see how considerated it can be made like this.
Ya so it is all working well. Even letting it sit in my freezing bedroom it doesn't crash. No pip. Wondering if I can increase the concentration...

Hey mate.
I’ve tried this over and over.
I use reverse osmosis and didn’t have an issue the first time as I’ve made it before… but like a goose I didn’t write down what I did.
I also make my BAC water up and mates grab off me so I thought it might have been an issue with pre-made stuff…

Just don’t seem to want to full dissolve.
Did I’d you add the compound slowly to the water ?
Did you warm it ?
It’s annoying the shit out me hey. Scratching my head

Any help would be great

Cheers all

Used L-carnitine base

how did you tested for pH?

Back