Injectable L-carnitine vs oral, is it worth it?

Already posted on a thread like this but IMO if you're willing to pin it IM then yes definitely worth it. Oral L Carnitine has a very low bioavailability and thus requires a very high dosage compared to IM. Plus half life is short and a byproduct of oral lcar metabolisation is TMAO which could hinder your cardiovascular health.

I've been thinking of a dark horse turn key formula using injectable L car and SR9009 or SR9011 as an ancillary for IM injection.

L car improves fatty chain oxidation into the mitochondria. The effects of Lcar is basically bottle necked by the amount of mitochondria you have. SR9009, similar to L car has very low / almost no oral bioavailability, but its shown in studies to increase mitochondria count. By increasing mitochondria count you can theoretically increase the ceiling for your L Carnitine dosage above that what you normally could handle and could prove to be a serious endurance enhancer for lean bulking or those cutting and want to induce better lipolysis.

This combination could be stacked with EC, YC or clen/al buterol to induce lipolysis and block lipogenesis in order to induce a greater fat loss. This would also work well with any gear as a on cycle support SR does regulate LDL/HDL levels and triglyceride levels similar to GW501516

Sorry for derailing abit but IMO, L car is only worth it if you dose high orally multiple times daily and prevent TMAO metabolisation by eating garlic, pinning it IM alone or using it with SR as a cycle support for AR up regulation and LDL/HDL regulator.

I'll link the studies tomorrow whenever I wake up or someone replies to the thread.