Wanted to brew Carnitine at 500mg/ml.

I found that recipe:

55ml sterile water
50mg l-carnitine ( base powder )
1,5ml BA

Could that be right?
Would you have any improvements?

but that's why I'm asking.
I searched, found something, but I'm not sure if it's true.
The recipe says 500mg/ml ?

Hello guys im reviving this thread instead of creating a new one.

What is a correct recipe for 500mg/ml using bac water + l-carnitine base? I only found one youtube video that said :

10.1g L-Carnitine Powder 12.5mL Bacteriostatic Water. (But that is for 20 ML)

If i want it for 100 ML do i just 5x the amount of ingredients?

And if i want for 10 ML do i just half the amount in the ingredient list? Or is there a better recipe out there?

Hello guys im reviving this thread instead of creating a new one.

What is a correct recipe for 500mg/ml using bac water + l-carnitine base? I only found one youtube video that said :

10.1g L-Carnitine Powder 12.5mL Bacteriostatic Water. (But that is for 20 ML)

If i want it for 100 ML do i just 5x the amount of ingredients?

And if i want for 10 ML do i just half the amount in the ingredient list? Or is there a better recipe out there?

Water based is gonna hurt. Also check the ph before filtering because that causes pip too.

I tried twice making this and eventually just gave up. I noticed it wasn't worth even using it, when I could find a source that didn't give me pip. I noticed no difference in weight, vascularity, nothing.

Water based is gonna hurt. Also check the ph before filtering because that causes pip too.

I tried twice making this and eventually just gave up. I noticed it wasn't worth even using it, when I could find a source that didn't give me pip. I noticed no difference in weight, vascularity, nothing.

How long have you run it for at what dosage?

First 2 weeks is just sweating like a madmen for me, i load for 2 weeks with 1G daily and then 500mg daily and in a caloric deficit i dont feel so lethargic and weak

How long have you run it for at what dosage?

First 2 weeks is just sweating like a madmen for me, i load for 2 weeks with 1G daily and then 500mg daily and in a caloric deficit i dont feel so lethargic and weak
I tried 500, then 900.

500 for about 10 weeks. Then 900 for around 26 weeks last year.

Too much oil, too much pinning, no noticeable results.

Honestly i was feeling much more energy output on 500mg per day, some swear by it and others dont feel it. But i definitely felt more than placebo. Also made me sweat much more and vascularity up. I was using QSC's 250mg/ml but they stopped selling it.

I tried 500, then 900.

500 for about 10 weeks. Then 900 for around 26 weeks last year.

Too much oil, too much pinning, no noticeable results.

I have the same experience. I might notice that cardio feels a bit harder and i sweat more but after experimenting with 300-1000mg the past 3 years, i dont think it does much.