MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Does anyone notice different side affects from the black tops and the greys . Greys make my ankles swell even starting low does. Anyone notice less water from black top of you even have a water issue?
To be honest Genoa,Sizeain makee piss like a race horse been told it the mannitol a diuretic

Not this again... jk. This has been discussed ad nauseum. Use the search bar and you'll find many different opinions/experiences.

Maybe an individual response, diet-drug interaction, et cetera.

That's the link that comes up with a google search but is it legit ? Why doesn't the source post their website link ?

When researching to decide on a source you’d think one would look at the hplc testing reports. Had you looked at any of Opti’s reports you would have found what you seek.

Can you elaborate on the hplc reports ? I don't know what that is or where to find it

Part of me wants to put you in your place as you have no business ordering from anyone if you don’t even know what a hplc report is but I’ll spoon feed ya. You are on the Meso forum which has set the standard for testing. Sources know not to show up here and even think about opening shop without having hplc reports which are reports that show how their products tested.

There are a few ways to go about finding these reports. One being read the last 50 pages or so for the most updated reports, which is what a guy in your shoes should do anyway so you can make a fair assessment if this is the source for you. You can also use the search function to find these reports in particular threads. Opti also has a hplc report thread in the testing subforum that he updates with new reports. You could also go to Opti’s profile and click on where it shows “media” and you will see every report and media picture he has ever posted. The most convenient way to find the hplc report on the products you’re interested in is on Opti’s website.

Lol I know brother guess I just am going to have to try the blocks. Sucks Loved Norditropin can't get that ,Genoa,saizein were shot for me real just made me piss about
Honestly QTROPIN was awesome no the stoped ming it. Grey bloat the hell out of me

Not this again... jk. This has been discussed ad nauseum. Use the search bar and you'll find many different opinions/experiences.

Maybe an individual response, diet-drug interaction, et cetera.

opti reached out and apologized for the issues regarding my order. It ended up just being a minor mistake that delayed the process. All good now tho.

Does anyone notice different side affects from the black tops and the greys . Greys make my ankles swell even starting low does. Anyone notice less water from black top of you even have a water issue?
To be honest Genoa,Sizeain makee piss like a race horse been told it the mannitol a diuretic

Yeah, for me the black tops were the dryest GH i've ever used, but i got painful inflamed injection sites randomly (not every time). They tested great in the serum GH blood test for me as well.

Opti greys hold more water for me but no site reaction. (only got those on opti blacks and some garbage grade GH from purple panda lol)

Yeah, for me the black tops were the dryest GH i've ever used, but i got painful inflamed injection sites randomly (not every time). They tested great in the serum GH blood test for me as well.

Opti greys hold more water for me but no site reaction. (only got those on opti blacks and some garbage grade GH from purple panda lol)
Yeah, I was on the grey tops for about two years. Great results and my IGF was always high on my blood tests. (I’ve posted my results quite a few times in here). I switched to the black tops (it’s been about another two years I think) when he first released them and haven’t looked back. Way less water retention for me, especially in my hands and face. Bloods still look good, too. (I’ve posted the results as well). I’ve never had any injection site issues with either of them. My thyroid has creeped up tho, so I’ve taken a couple of months off. Gonna hop back on shortly tho.

Yeah, I was on the grey tops for about two years. Great results and my IGF was always high on my blood tests. (I’ve posted my results quite a few times in here). I switched to the black tops (it’s been about another two years I think) when he first released them and haven’t looked back. Way less water retention for me, especially in my hands and face. Bloods still look good, too. (I’ve posted the results as well). I’ve never had any injection site issues with either of them. My thyroid has creeped up tho, so I’ve taken a couple of months off. Gonna hop back on shortly tho.

Which thyroid labs changed? Generally, you will see a drop in Free T4 and an increase in Free T3 which is expected from HGH. It's nothing to be concerned about and fully reverses, but if you are borderline hypothyroid, your Free T4 might drop into hypo territory (generally under 1 ng/dL).

This is why a lot of guys supplement T4 which will raise both T4 and T3 while using GH.

What’s opti website, I can’t freakin find it ..

And is he back accepting orders?

Even tho the HGH wasn’t the best as I seen, I take 10ius and I have no complains

So I have some 24 unit vials and someone correct me if I’m wrong but to get 1 unit per .10 on a 100iu slin I would reconstitute with 2.4ml of BAC?

Sponsors