The Lobster International,EU and UK domestic HGH,PEPTIDES and Turkish Pharmacy

as expected this morning I did the blood tests, after injecting 10iu of HGH and the results after two hours were these. What can I say, crazy result, GH of excellent quality like I have never tried. compliments to Mr Lobster for the excellent work, I am very happy to have started this collaboration with him, product of the highest quality!View attachment 285879

seems a nice result for this price.
i will order too to Italy next week to give the HGH (and maybe the BPC-157) a try.

can i ask you if you have ordered internationally or EU-Domestic?

thank yoi

seems a nice result for this price.
i will order too to Italy next week to give the HGH (and maybe the BPC-157) a try.

can i ask you if you have ordered internationally or EU-Domestic?

thank yoi
Hello

He ordered international. I sent by fast shipping (EMS) to him. International to italy faster then eu domestic for now.

The price of a product doesn't determine its quality. Since we are the manufacturer, our prices are more reasonable compared to other sellers. Selling affordable products doesn't mean we sell low-quality items

Thank you

Hello Meso

Levitron 75 mcg
Levitron 100 mcg
Levitron 175 mcg
Rimobolan 100 mg Bayer
Aspen Sustanon 250 mg

Added on International Shipping (PHARMAGRADE)

TD 13 days to the west coast of the US. Well packed and seller was extremely conscientious about the shipping time and great communication.

@TheLobster great price on your uk domestic sema . Only just noticed it on there ! Anymore uk domestic editions please inform us on here as I don’t always check your site . Cheers

Hello meso

We have added the domestic semaglutide 5 mg product in the UK . We will be adding more products in the future.

Shipping is free until August 1st. ( UK DOMESTIC ONLY )

Thank you

Last edited:
Proviron Bayer?

Do you think to add iran pharma grade?
Hello

Proviron bayer It is sometimes in stock and sometimes not. It is very hard to find, so we do not guarantee availability

For iran There are many counterfeits on the market. We don't want to take the risk of selling it

Thanks for interest

lvyYUil.jpeg

Lobster Prime delivered.

3rd order with these guys. Less than a week from payment to at my door. Thanks lobster, will have another order ready soon.

Attachments

• 8699B174-CF96-4BCA-B28D-62E6BD5D8968.jpeg
    8699B174-CF96-4BCA-B28D-62E6BD5D8968.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 66
4 Days delivery EU domestic.

It would be great if you could add small separators to the kits to prevent the vials from tipping over when going through the kit.

Communication was excellent, and it's clear that @TheLobster cares about his product.