The Lobster International,EU and UK domestic HGH,PEPTIDES and Turkish Pharmacy

My first order has arrived in the uk today, I will receive it tomorrow and my second order is halfway across Europe to me now . All within the stated timeframe.

HELLO MESO

SEMAGLUTIDE 5 MG (OVERDOSED)

GUARANTEED 5 MG+
GUARANTEED PURITY 99+
1-10 VIALS $9
10-50 VIALS $8
50-100 VIALS $7
100-250 VIALS $6

SHIPMENTS ARE INTERNATIONAL
SHIPPING FROM ISTANBUL,TURKIYE (NOT CHINA)
SHIPMENTS ARE MADE ON THE SAME DAY
RESHIPMENT GUARANTEE IN CASE OF CUSTOMS SEIZURE OR LOST PARCEL

NO MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY

PROMO:
BUY 10KITS,GET 1 FREE
SHIPPING FREE OVER 700$
BAC.WATER FREE OVER 250$ (EVERY 10VIALS-1BAC.WATER FREE)

Q: can I add other items to same parcel?(pharmagrade,hgh,peptides)
A: YES

INTERNATIONAL: MT-2,TB4(FULL SEQUENCE),
BPC-157,TB500(FRAGMENT)
%15 DISCOUNT OVER $300

FOR ORDERS :
thelobster@tuta.com
cartmangear.co

Attachments

• LOBSTER SEMAGLUTIDE 5MG.png
    LOBSTER SEMAGLUTIDE 5MG.png
    207.4 KB · Views: 84
  • LOBSTER NAVY BLUE .jpeg
    LOBSTER NAVY BLUE .jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 86
That’s an awesome price on the semaglutide, I put in an order for my buddy. I personally like liraglutide better. I know all the studies say Sema and tirz are better but I feel better on Saxenda. Already got the tracking number for it too, dude is quick

That’s an awesome price on the semaglutide, I put in an order for my buddy. I personally like liraglutide better. I know all the studies say Sema and tirz are better but I feel better on Saxenda. Already got the tracking number for it too, dude is quick
Hello

Thanks for order already ship out

Second international order made from Italy arrived. Order made on May 31st and arrived today June 5th, as always everything perfect and maximum availability.IMG_9899.jpeg

Ordered on the 26th, package was sent on the 27th and everything was recieved on the 3rd. Everything arrived well packaged and secure and no issues with import (to the UK). Great customer service too, any questions answered within an hour at least. Only issue is that the vials aren't labelled, which could be annoying if you're ordering multiple things that need different amounts.

Ordered on the 26th, package was sent on the 27th and everything was recieved on the 3rd. Everything arrived well packaged and secure and no issues with import (to the UK). Great customer service too, any questions answered within an hour at least. Only issue is that the vials aren't labelled, which could be annoying if you're ordering multiple things that need different amounts.
Hello

Thanks for order

Our boxes are same but cap colours are different.

Green caps are BPC157
Purple caps are TB4
Red caps are TB500
White caps are MT-2
Navy blue are SEMAGLUTIDE and HGH are black caps.

I can do label for you next time NP

Last edited:
as expected this morning I did the blood tests, after injecting 10iu of HGH and the results after two hours were these. What can I say, crazy result, GH of excellent quality like I have never tried. compliments to Mr Lobster for the excellent work, I am very happy to have started this collaboration with him, product of the highest quality!IMG_9965.jpeg