MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Yeah I can’t say guarenteed that the test was accurate or from a genuine product but, it was one of the few.

Who knows? I don’t think just purity and dimer tell the full picture still, there are more variables. But it’s at least an indication of quality
Jano tests seem to be pretty accurate, he admits to a variance in a few percentile, I figured he was the gold standard,
Have you ever used and GH with a dimer percentile present?

There's no good reason to suggest the dimer is worrisome. Maybe it's the boogey man causing all GH CTS edema side effects between pharma/UGL, but little/no evidence to date. Some guys really love pharma GH and that's fine imo.
Have you had any personal experience with Hgh that tested with a low to moderately high dimer? What were your anecdotal experiences? I’m just curious to see what people’s opinions are as it seems to be what most people say to look out for without much of a reason as to why other then not knowing the unknown, even with Pharma having an allowance on it

Have you had any personal experience with Hgh that tested with a low to moderately high dimer

I purposely bought a couple kits with 1.0+ dimmer just to see. Never noticed anything. I’ve yet to notice much variance between brands and top colors and secret sauces. I did enjoy opti’s grays and blacks.

Seems most “issues” show themselves with dosage changes and diet.

Have you had any personal experience with Hgh that tested with a low to moderately high dimer? What were your anecdotal experiences? I’m just curious to see what people’s opinions are as it seems to be what most people say to look out for without much of a reason as to why other then not knowing the unknown, even with Pharma having an allowance on it

I've used a lot of GH (both pharma and UGL) but none that tested high dimer.

I'd be curious too because I personally find little/no difference in side effects between pharma and UGL going up to ~10 IU/d.

I placed an order with Opti last week and tried to PM and email him for a tracking number. Does Opti typically provide tracking on his orders? I normally use TP of kits4less for my GH, but wanted to give Opti a try.

I purposely bought a couple kits with 1.0+ dimmer just to see. Never noticed anything. I’ve yet to notice much variance between brands and top colors and secret sauces. I did enjoy opti’s grays and blacks.

Seems most “issues” show themselves with dosage changes and diet.
I agree with the “issues” being relevant to diet, and to go along with this, body fat % is another major factor when it comes to holding water and other sides when running HGH.
I feel a lot of guys use HGH to cut (or to bulk when they really should be cutting) and forget that they really need to be lean first to avoid the “sides” and for HGH to work most effectively.
I’m doing a cut now to get in single digits after my last over extended bulk lol. Doing this specifically for the purpose of running high HGH most effectively.
Also most guys grossly underestimate their actual body fat percentage. The 15% tend to be actually 25% and the scale that tells body fat is not an accurate measurement.

This is probably a really dumb question but here goes…
The grey tops and black tops. Not seeing IU listed on site. Last HPLC reports back in Dec have them around 5 IU so the Grey and Black tops are roughly 5 IU? and the blue tops are 19 IU per vial? Or am I completely missing something?
Switching over from another source that had 10-13 IU vials so just making sure I get my math correct when I order.
Thanks

This is probably a really dumb question but here goes…
The grey tops and black tops. Not seeing IU listed on site. Last HPLC reports back in Dec have them around 5 IU so the Grey and Black tops are roughly 5 IU? and the blue tops are 19 IU per vial? Or am I completely missing something?
Switching over from another source that had 10-13 IU vials so just making sure I get my math correct when I order.
Thanks
Greys 12IU vials

Blacks 10IU vials

Sponsors