22 month transformation. From fat to fit.

Dude, you look like you juice lol.
That’s the goal! I’m a project manager for a remodeling company and I went from being the guy that’s pretty sus to everyone just blatantly knows I’m on gear now fuck. It’s common in this industry tbh and a lot of the other guys do too, you’d be shocked man. Some of my co workers are on 2g cycles and just look fat and untrained. But the same guys eat Arby’s and McDonald’s for lunch twice in a 12 hour shift lol.

I’ve been blending a lot of shakes and bring them in a cooler usually 50 protein 80 carbs and I’ll have one every 2-3 hours

That’s the goal! I’m a project manager for a remodeling company and I went from being the guy that’s pretty sus to everyone just blatantly knows I’m on gear now fuck. It’s common in this industry tbh and a lot of the other guys do too, you’d be shocked man. Some of my co workers are on 2g cycles and just look fat and untrained. But the same guys eat Arby’s and McDonald’s for lunch twice in a 12 hour shift lol.

I’ve been blending a lot of shakes and bring them in a cooler usually 50 protein 80 carbs and I’ll have one every 2-3 hours
The best comments come from the clueless old ladies who think it’s because of the disgusting shake you’re sipping all day, makes me smile all the time.

Well, technically it’s part of it but it’s hilarious how much of the lifestyle they can’t comprehend.

This is the last pic I’ll post on this thread until I look different, don’t think I’ve shown my back. Wearing a tank because it’s literally murdered in acne now from the tren, attempting to clean it up with low dose Accutane. My cruise starts July first I was thinking 20-40mgs of pharma Accutane daily for 60-90 days. Hoping that fixes it. Also in August I will officially be 3 years enhanced, I’m wondering if any members with more experience could help me with my cruise protocol, if anyone is willing to help please shoot me a dm, there’s a lot I don’t know and truly do want to learn.

IMG_4870.jpeg

This is the last pic I’ll post on this thread until I look different, don’t think I’ve shown my back. Wearing a tank because it’s literally murdered in acne now from the tren, attempting to clean it up with low dose Accutane. My cruise starts July first I was thinking 20-40mgs of pharma Accutane daily for 60-90 days. Hoping that fixes it. Also in August I will officially be 3 years enhanced, I’m wondering if any members with more experience could help me with my cruise protocol, if anyone is willing to help please shoot me a dm, there’s a lot I don’t know and truly do want to learn.

View attachment 286898

Looking good man.

I got by with 20 mg accutane but I didn't have cystic acne, just some annoying pimples. As long as your labs look good & sides aren't bad, I wouldn't hesitate going higher until it resolves. And always take with a mixed meal.

Looking good man.

I got by with 20 mg accutane but I didn't have cystic acne, just some annoying pimples. As long as your labs look good & sides aren't bad, I wouldn't hesitate going higher until it resolves. And always take with a mixed meal.
Just curious why take it with food?

Do you have a decent recipe? I've been trying to make this work but my shakes are gnarly unless I use broth. The problem with broth is obviously the sodium content.
Tell me you've found a solution.