Beast(BST) Raws Pharma AAS raws USA/ Euro domestic supply

Something like that I'm 100% confident in the result?

I'm 100% confident in the result.
Thats why I choose you to test the raws ;)

I've already seen some Deca or NPP raw tests, some of which were below 80%.
So I thought that this might be a common result.
I have never had Boldenone Cyp raws and have not seen any test results.

Thats why I choose you to test the raws ;)

I've already seen some Deca or NPP raw tests, some of which were below 80%.
So I thought that this might be a common result.
I have never had Boldenone Cyp raws and have not seen any test results.
We got a complaint about BC around 10 days ago after you purchased this products, same result like urs, only around 55%, this customer told me he also tested another sources BC from this board, also around 55%. im not sure what happened to this products, but here is the testing result from our manufacturer, probably some people will say we don't accept chinese testing report, but we just show you what we and manufactuer did, no necessary to make up a report. BC is very cheap products, meaningless to add some other additive to low purity and increase profit.

Refund will be made to you @TyLu17 , we also did refund for another customer. everyone is same, if you are not satisfied with test report, refund will be made for you.

This product is too controversial, it will be removed from our list.

BC.jpg

We got a complaint about BC around 10 days ago after you purchased this products, same result like urs, only around 55%, this customer told me he also tested another sources BC from this board, also around 55%. im not sure what happened to this products, but here is the testing result from our manufacturer, probably some people will say we don't accept chinese testing report, but we just show you what we and manufactuer did, no necessary to make up a report. BC is very cheap products, meaningless to add some other additive to low purity and increase profit.

Refund will be made to you @TyLu17 , we also did refund for another customer. everyone is same, if you are not satisfied with test report, refund will be made for you.

View attachment 284470

I appreciate it

Got testing back on my first order from @BST-rawspharma and am really pleased with the results, not to mention that Mike is super easy to deal with. Very fast communication and shipping - arrived in about 3 days!

Attachments

• Test Report #42466.png
    Test Report #42466.png
    196.6 KB · Views: 103
  • Test Report #42465.png
    Test Report #42465.png
    198.7 KB · Views: 100

View attachment 284470
Sorry to ask but I don't understand this. What is it that this test from your manufacturer shows? Where it says 99.0467, is that supposed to be the purity?

Yes, big discrepancy.

I'm no chemist, but assuming their analysis was accurate right after manufacture, maybe something is causing rapid deterioration.

All of a sudden Test-E from dozens of sources, major and minor anecdotally started having issues, especially PIP, and someone said E RAWs delivered in the last 6 months had high amounts of degradation creating irritating by products.

Shout out to Mike and his crew again. I had ordered something that through no fault of his became out of stock last minute. He asked if I wanted a refund. When I said yes I had the refund in less than 3 hours.