Beast(BST) Raws Pharma AAS raws USA/ Euro domestic supply

Placed and recieved 4 orders from Mike. Very professional, easy to communicate with, great quality and very fast international shipping. I was suprised with the last order because it arrived in my country just 8 days after tracking started to work. Never recieved international order that fast via post nl. With other sources it took AT LEAST 2-3 weeks ,sometimes more. Other 3 orders from BST were all 2 weeks max. Zero problems so far and will continue to use this source !

Hgh is pretty solid gotta say. Very affordable price, very little water retention, some in the hands. I’ve been bulking and in caloric surplus for a couple months and at just 5iu daily 5 on/2 off, ive still managed to cut a fair amount of fat off in the process, and look absolutely shredded at 220, close to 12 lbs of fat in a little under 2 months, Only other PED is Test C at 500mg. Good stuff.

@BST-rawspharma it's a EU warehouse still in your plans like you have on US? I
f yes will you carry raws or only gh and peptide?
For international delivery from China to EU do you use so called "special line " or post nl or other?

@BST-rawspharma it's a EU warehouse still in your plans like you have on US? I
f yes will you carry raws or only gh and peptide?
For international delivery from China to EU do you use so called "special line " or post nl or other?
Yes we do brother, we will stock up Euro warehouse like US side.

There is no such sepcial line in the market, most of supplier are using same shipping line, just sent by different shipper.

Got an order in with mike recently. Got back to me and took my order within hours, had tracking within a day, and delivered in less than a week. US dom prices are pretty damn reasonable when you consider what an int order+us reship would be. Very happy with the service will be back.

Got an order in with mike recently. Got back to me and took my order within hours, had tracking within a day, and delivered in less than a week. US dom prices are pretty damn reasonable when you consider what an int order+us reship would be. Very happy with the service will be back.
Thank you brother appreciate it, trying to do better

Sponsors

Latest posts