Beast(BST) Raws Pharma AAS raws USA/ Euro domestic supply

It got hacked because abiut a week ago another sponsor inside sent an email that am said she was sending me an “encrypted message@. So I clicked on it. Nothing happened , it jus t brought me to another page with no message and then back to te original. Days later when I went on that forum I found out that email wentmiutmtk all her customers. I got the virus cuz I clicked on it. So that’s how everything went downhill from then. Cuz the that was my first order that ended up going to shit. Then had another order with QSc I thought I made and found out the email I sent to wasn’t them even though when I sent it everything was legit. And I still ended up making another order with QSc from another email and paying the full amount. I made an order with Mike orginally that even got taken because I was messaging the right email and then after all was said and done and I sent the hash email and send it off the email is same as Mike s but ended in a Gmail. So took that as a loss and then made my 2nd order with Mike which did go through because I found out after goin through my email how I got fucked. So it wasn’t I tilmimoostednon here most recently Mike said I sent him an email asking for refund that I found out I got hit again for the 2nd time with the same guy. My mind was fuckin blown. It was my fault clicking on the “encrypted link” but I was already talking to the sponsor for an order so that’s why I thought it was legit when I clicked on it. And I did all these separate order in the same night while I was at work which I how I got scammed so many times but never knew about them until the next day or couple days later. Itnmay not make sense to you but what I can say is I’ve never once tried scamming a source and I’ve been doing this for 15+ years wit a food track record on multiple forums. So “nightprowler” don’t over think. I dealt with a total of $1,348 being fucked on. If someone was trying to scam a source for such a miniscule amount of $ that’s sad . That wasn’t the case here and you didn’t know the whole story. Hence why I kept it to emails when explaining. No case here for you to solve Sherlock Holmes. I already take credit for being dumb enough to click on a link . And it was an expensive lesson learned

It got hacked because abiut a week ago another sponsor inside sent an email that am said she was sending me an “encrypted message@. So I clicked on it. Nothing happened , it jus t brought me to another page with no message and then back to te original. Days later when I went on that forum I found out that email wentmiutmtk all her customers. I got the virus cuz I clicked on it. So that’s how everything went downhill from then. Cuz the that was my first order that ended up going to shit. Then had another order with QSc I thought I made and found out the email I sent to wasn’t them even though when I sent it everything was legit. And I still ended up making another order with QSc from another email and paying the full amount. I made an order with Mike orginally that even got taken because I was messaging the right email and then after all was said and done and I sent the hash email and send it off the email is same as Mike s but ended in a Gmail. So took that as a loss and then made my 2nd order with Mike which did go through because I found out after goin through my email how I got fucked. So it wasn’t I tilmimoostednon here most recently Mike said I sent him an email asking for refund that I found out I got hit again for the 2nd time with the same guy. My mind was fuckin blown. It was my fault clicking on the “encrypted link” but I was already talking to the sponsor for an order so that’s why I thought it was legit when I clicked on it. And I did all these separate order in the same night while I was at work which I how I got scammed so many times but never knew about them until the next day or couple days later. Itnmay not make sense to you but what I can say is I’ve never once tried scamming a source and I’ve been doing this for 15+ years wit a food track record on multiple forums. So “nightprowler” don’t over think. I dealt with a total of $1,348 being fucked on. If someone was trying to scam a source for such a miniscule amount of $ that’s sad . That wasn’t the case here and you didn’t know the whole story. Hence why I kept it to emails when explaining. No case here for you to solve Sherlock Holmes. I already take credit for being dumb enough to click on a link . And it was an expensive lesson learned
Then you should take responsibility and learn from your dumbass mistake then. Not come here begging for something free because you lost money. I'm not sure how it's Mike's burden to keep your email account secure.

it wasn’t a sponsor from this forum . She is from enhanced genetics . And once again nightprowler you are completely right. Because once again your goin g off not knowing all the facts and still talkinf. Next time I need advice I’ll make sure to run it by you first!

it wasn’t a sponsor from this forum . She is from enhanced genetics . And once again nightprowler you are completely right. Because once again your goin g off not knowing all the facts and still talkinf. Next time I need advice I’ll make sure to run it by you first!

You sure sound like a scammer

Sponsors

Latest posts