Beast(BST) Raws Pharma AAS raws USA/ Euro domestic supply

It got hacked because abiut a week ago another sponsor inside sent an email that am said she was sending me an “encrypted message@. So I clicked on it. Nothing happened , it jus t brought me to another page with no message and then back to te original. Days later when I went on that forum I found out that email wentmiutmtk all her customers. I got the virus cuz I clicked on it. So that’s how everything went downhill from then. Cuz the that was my first order that ended up going to shit. Then had another order with QSc I thought I made and found out the email I sent to wasn’t them even though when I sent it everything was legit. And I still ended up making another order with QSc from another email and paying the full amount. I made an order with Mike orginally that even got taken because I was messaging the right email and then after all was said and done and I sent the hash email and send it off the email is same as Mike s but ended in a Gmail. So took that as a loss and then made my 2nd order with Mike which did go through because I found out after goin through my email how I got fucked. So it wasn’t I tilmimoostednon here most recently Mike said I sent him an email asking for refund that I found out I got hit again for the 2nd time with the same guy. My mind was fuckin blown. It was my fault clicking on the “encrypted link” but I was already talking to the sponsor for an order so that’s why I thought it was legit when I clicked on it. And I did all these separate order in the same night while I was at work which I how I got scammed so many times but never knew about them until the next day or couple days later. Itnmay not make sense to you but what I can say is I’ve never once tried scamming a source and I’ve been doing this for 15+ years wit a food track record on multiple forums. So “nightprowler” don’t over think. I dealt with a total of $1,348 being fucked on. If someone was trying to scam a source for such a miniscule amount of $ that’s sad . That wasn’t the case here and you didn’t know the whole story. Hence why I kept it to emails when explaining. No case here for you to solve Sherlock Holmes. I already take credit for being dumb enough to click on a link . And it was an expensive lesson learned

It got hacked because abiut a week ago another sponsor inside sent an email that am said she was sending me an “encrypted message@. So I clicked on it. Nothing happened , it jus t brought me to another page with no message and then back to te original. Days later when I went on that forum I found out that email wentmiutmtk all her customers. I got the virus cuz I clicked on it. So that’s how everything went downhill from then. Cuz the that was my first order that ended up going to shit. Then had another order with QSc I thought I made and found out the email I sent to wasn’t them even though when I sent it everything was legit. And I still ended up making another order with QSc from another email and paying the full amount. I made an order with Mike orginally that even got taken because I was messaging the right email and then after all was said and done and I sent the hash email and send it off the email is same as Mike s but ended in a Gmail. So took that as a loss and then made my 2nd order with Mike which did go through because I found out after goin through my email how I got fucked. So it wasn’t I tilmimoostednon here most recently Mike said I sent him an email asking for refund that I found out I got hit again for the 2nd time with the same guy. My mind was fuckin blown. It was my fault clicking on the “encrypted link” but I was already talking to the sponsor for an order so that’s why I thought it was legit when I clicked on it. And I did all these separate order in the same night while I was at work which I how I got scammed so many times but never knew about them until the next day or couple days later. Itnmay not make sense to you but what I can say is I’ve never once tried scamming a source and I’ve been doing this for 15+ years wit a food track record on multiple forums. So “nightprowler” don’t over think. I dealt with a total of $1,348 being fucked on. If someone was trying to scam a source for such a miniscule amount of $ that’s sad . That wasn’t the case here and you didn’t know the whole story. Hence why I kept it to emails when explaining. No case here for you to solve Sherlock Holmes. I already take credit for being dumb enough to click on a link . And it was an expensive lesson learned
Then you should take responsibility and learn from your dumbass mistake then. Not come here begging for something free because you lost money. I'm not sure how it's Mike's burden to keep your email account secure.

it wasn’t a sponsor from this forum . She is from enhanced genetics . And once again nightprowler you are completely right. Because once again your goin g off not knowing all the facts and still talkinf. Next time I need advice I’ll make sure to run it by you first!

it wasn’t a sponsor from this forum . She is from enhanced genetics . And once again nightprowler you are completely right. Because once again your goin g off not knowing all the facts and still talkinf. Next time I need advice I’ll make sure to run it by you first!

You sure sound like a scammer

Be alerted!!!!

One of customer just told us that he got scam email fron one of his customer, I believe this scam group has targeted our forum

To ensure the safety of your property, Do not click any suspicious link or pastebin, im pretty sure those pastebin or link contains virus.

If you want to see the prcie list, send me email and ask, do not click any pastebin !!!!

Always double confirm the final payment information

Here is the screen shot
S.jpg

I understand and I’m trying to give you details through email. He hacked me on my first order with you . But I thought it was my own mistake. He switched the email as I was messaging. He did the same thing with these two other sponsors I ordered from. So the email he sent you somehow from my email wasn’t me wasn’t my Bitcoin address made up story everything. That’s why I deleted the email and made new one.
Can we talk in email please

Dude im not saying mike didn’t anything wrong . Im just now finding this out and i was messaging mile after I made the order to confirm and wasn’t gettin replies the day after or two days after. I had no clue this hacker got in my email and was actually using it. The message Mike got wasn’t me and again im not blaming him. But the story this guy wrote him wasn’t me, and whoever he returned money to wasn’t me

WTF that whole situation was bizarre... Not sure if I believe this guys email was hacked just at the moment he also placed an order with Mike. What are the chances of that 1, that happening to anyone. He's not even a vendor who would care to hack his email? And 2, it happens within a 4 day period between placing an order and receiving it. This guy also has a Proton Mail...Proton Mail has strong password requirements. I find someone guessing his password is probably unlikely. And I've never heard of Proton Mail being "hacked" before.

Unfortunately many scammers out there that try to lean on good people like Mike because he's a good guy and would want his customers to be happy with the transaction. Just know God will judge your dishonesty in the end.
I’m not sayin he is telling the truth but I had this same exact thing happen to me a few years ago with a source on here I was buying pharma anti estrogens from. I was convinced the source scammed me and even made a post about it. The after reading and re reading my emails somehow they hacked my account and everytime I sent an email out they got it instead on recipient and responded to me and gave me a btc address to deposit the payment into. After awhile I didn’t get my package and I thought the source didn’t but that’s why I never use gmail or anything like it always have secured email address for this type of stuff. Again not saying he’s innocent just saying I’ve had it happen to me and i even got Millard to look at the blockchain bc the source the said I was trying to scam him lol and let’s just say they’re were hundreds of thousands sent to that account and it was neither of us lol

I’m not sayin he is telling the truth but I had this same exact thing happen to me a few years ago with a source on here I was buying pharma anti estrogens from. I was convinced the source scammed me and even made a post about it. The after reading and re reading my emails somehow they hacked my account and everytime I sent an email out they got it instead on recipient and responded to me and gave me a btc address to deposit the payment into. After awhile I didn’t get my package and I thought the source didn’t but that’s why I never use gmail or anything like it always have secured email address for this type of stuff. Again not saying he’s innocent just saying I’ve had it happen to me and i even got Millard to look at the blockchain bc the source the said I was trying to scam him lol and let’s just say they’re were hundreds of thousands sent to that account and it was neither of us lol
That's crazy. Unfortunately people put more effort into scamming than they do getting an actual job. I always thought to myself I'd rather have my honor and respect and work at mcdonald's than take food off someone else's table.