MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

The grey tops that I have are 12iu...and as far as I know they have always been 12iu unless there changed in the last couple months
Grays have been 14iu since February (iirc the date on his last test before current) 2023, as I bought them end of 2023 before his current test, which is also 14iu.

Grays have been 14iu since February (iirc the date on his last test before current) 2023, as I bought them end of 2023 before his current test, which is also 14iu.
That's about the time I bought mine.. Jan-feb.. I see the current test where the mg is 4.5-4.7 so 13.5 to 14 iu... me Id just pro rate them at 12 and the qsc kits I have that test at 12 iu I just call them at 10 but I do 10 -12 iu a day so plus or minus an iu or 2 doesn't really mean a whole lot to me.. peace

10 to 12 for about 4 months now or a little longer been on gh since December took a couple months to ramp up to the dose. Never really experienced any major sides.. ... 42 ... well I'll be 43 in less than a month..
Nice, about what I’ll be doing (10-14 iu daily) after I finish this cut and then a brief cruise.
Planning on a vial a day basically. Bolus dose
Going to run 250 mg Test per every 2 Iu of GH and run some EQ lower than Test probably around 500mg.
Hows it going?

I've been doing a vial in twice daily dosing. Sides not bad at all. Haven't tried a vial all at once but twice daily isn't too inconvenient for me.
Very good. Yes I’ve always spilt my dosing in the past as well. Going to give this a try for the first time to see how it goes. Going to start lower of course.

Nice, about what I’ll be doing (10-14 iu daily) after I finish this cut and then a brief cruise.
Going to run 250 mg Test per every 2 Iu of GH and run some EQ lower than Test probably around 500mg.
Hows it going?
You got a refillable injector pen for your gh? If not you should check into getting one. They are cheap and great..

Hows it going?
With that much hgh you should look into how a little bit of tren will take your elevated igf1 and draw it into the muscles and really put it to work

You got a refillable injector pen for your gh? If not you should check into getting one. They are cheap and great..
I was thinking about getting one last year when o was running GH all year but now that I will just be injecting the entire vial in one shot I’m not sure how much use it will be.
But maybe I’m missing something
Going to use a pen for my insulin though

With that much hgh you should look into how a little bit of tren will take your elevated igf1 and draw it into the muscles and really put it to work
I’m running Test/Tren now on this cut.
Cutting to 8% before I start my bulk with HGH
Going to do a short cruise in between and make sure my blood work looks good
Don’t want to run the Tren twice. I try not to use it but I really like it around 200-300 mg while cutting. No sides and great effects. At 350+ I get sides. Mainly trouble sleeping and night sweats really bad.
I would like to not use it but I have so much Tren and it’s always calling my name when I cut ha ha

I think that’s a high dose for someone I thought was just living this life for health purposes @dirthand
Shit little bro i'm just living this life to see where it goes for a little while.. I have no major goals or expectations.. I did aquire type11x as a coach about 13 weeks ago as I do want to be as healthy and safe about things within reason.. things are good tho!! At 223lbs and 8% bf I've made decent progress from the 245 30% bf when I started this journey 6 months ago!! I definitely wasn't offended by your question or your statement.. I really appreciate the interaction

Last edited:
I do 10 -12 iu a day

How are you liking this dose? Assuming you are running slin? Have you ran half the dose before and if so how does it compare?

Sorry for all the questions but I’ve never pushed past 6iu and curious is all.

Shit little bro i'm just living this life to see where it goes for a little while.. I have no major goals or expectations.. I did aquire type11x as a coach about 13 weeks ago as I do want to be as healthy and safe about things within reason.. things are good tho!! At 223lbs and 8% bf I've made decent progress from the 245 30% bf when I started this journey 6 months ago!! I definitely wasn't offended by your question or your statement.. I really appreciate the interaction
Do you have an updated pic at 223 lbs @ 8% BF. Great progress

How are you liking this dose? Assuming you are running slin? Have you ran half the dose before and if so how does it compare?

Sorry for all the questions but I’ve never pushed past 6iu and curious is all.
No sir I am not taking Insulin or anything.. the only thing I am taking that might have any impact on glucose is a little tirzepatide... I keep a close check on BG levels.. I work long hrs so my last meal is around 9pm and first meal at 430am so I am never really in a fasted state but so when I wake up sugar us between 99 and 110 and in the evening time in the 90s... my igf1 levels are not real high but atm I'm on a compound that drains igf1 level anyways.. I might get a tiny bit of cts... could just be working mans hands!!! I went from 4 to 6 to 8 to10 pretty quick so can't really say mu h on those doses..at the end of my current bulk will probly cycle off or go to 4iu not sure will have get expert advice on that..fingernails and body hair grow like crazy. I dont guess I really feel much anything.. I think it's helped greatly in fatloss and muscle gain.. sorry for the paragraph..

Do you have an updated pic at 223 lbs @ 8% BF. Great progress
I was kinda wanting to hold off on posting but i here a little skepticism...I think this is about 3 or 4 weeks ago. And this is the results of a dexa scan I had performed around that time.. I'm make changes weekly so I even look a little different since this photo.. don't mind the loose skin.. I was fat big dawg20240518_084154.jpgScreenshot_20240515_182154_Chrome.jpgon a other note I am not a professional bodybuilder so I don't really know how to pose or flex that great so we can laught together!!