BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Package succesfully landed today after 20 days from placed order. Sent an email after 14 days just to know if everything was shipped, obviously with no response, but i guess that’s normal with him. Tracking receveid yesterday. It’s not the first time i order with this source, and at the end of the day, as everyone knows, everything come sooner or later. As usual.. zero communication. So, always as usual, 7,5/10.
I’ll continue to order when i have no hurry in receveing stuff.

I just sent you an email as the pack landed but literally half of my order is missing. For benefit of doubt I'm hoping you sent 2 parcels and the second one hasnt arrived yet, as I'd like to think that after a month has gone by I might have received a notification about items not being in stock or a refund.

I have been with you for a while now and this is the first time there has been an issue. Thank you
@BG pharmaceuticals I had a similar issue for an order I submitted on May 27. I finally got it on June 15. It was missing an item. I've written 4 emails now, but not a single one has been responded to.

@BG pharmaceuticals I had a similar issue for an order I submitted on May 27. I finally got it on June 15. It was missing an item. I've written 4 emails now, but not a single one has been responded to.
Can you read ? The last 30 pages are the same but you still order from him !!!! It’s like the child that presses the red button when told not too just to see what happens.

I have been waiting for an order from the 16th, payment by instant bank transfer. To date not even a trace of life... but are you aware that if a person orders drugs, their use is not scheduled for the following year... I ask for an answer because I also wrote to you via email but without following up #15446

I have been waiting for an order from the 16th, payment by instant bank transfer. To date not even a trace of life... but are you aware that if a person orders drugs, their use is not scheduled for the following year... I ask for an answer because I also wrote to you via email but without following up #15446
Good you wrote me as you sent me from different name than the order and no order ID was included as a note so I could not match the transfer to order.