Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

It is not.
Fair enough but there are ways outlined above to have a working list, we dont need the back and forth. I am still waiting on simple question, as the communication was never finished. Otherwise, I would be down the road and they would too.

Pack landed. Not a fan of FedEx They fvck up every time! Order was placed on the 29th. FedEx delivered to the wrong house down the road luckily I saw the picture online used Google Street view to walk down the street until I found the house and went down there and asked if they got the package delivered. All in all I got the pack but it was not without hiccups on FedEx end. And it seems as though it took an exceptionally long time. This was a burner address but still I didn't want to burn an addy because of this so.i clenched my cheeks and hunted it down lol.
Fedex is more inept that usps. Every single time I get something from fedex it's either nearly a week late, delivered somewhere else, or damaged. EVERY TIME.

I ordered tires last winter, 1300 dollar tires. They delivered only 3 and the 4th never updated and eventually the tracking number expired lol. Somewhere out there on a airport runway or highway ditch is my 300 dollar tire

Fedex is more inept that usps. Every single time I get something from fedex it's either nearly a week late, delivered somewhere else, or damaged. EVERY TIME.

I ordered tires last winter, 1300 dollar tires. They delivered only 3 and the 4th never updated and eventually the tracking number expired lol. Somewhere out there on a airport runway or highway ditch is my 300 dollar tire
Yeah that sounds about right I think the bigger the object the higher probability of it getting lost lol. I was building out a grow room in Maine years back and had 5x 5 ton mini split ac units delivered via FedEx freight on pallets... I only got 4x one of them was lost... How do you lose a pallet with a 5-ton AC unit the size of a refrigerator

Fair enough but there are ways outlined above to have a working list, we dont need the back and forth. I am still waiting on simple question, as the communication was never finished. Otherwise, I would be down the road and they would too.

I agree. Pastebins (or privatebins etc) are much more convenient. Vendors are missing out on low-hanging fruit by not doing this.

Out of stock probably, they removed Test Undecanoate for that reason.

Have an order on the way in EU, hopefully arriving this week.

This is the tracking bill of the last batch of test packages. My colleague asked the freight company but still did not get any news (it may be inspected and Janoshik needs to cooperate with customs clearance), so we chose a new freight company to send a new batch of packages last week (mainly peptides, because the PTDS test feedback is not ideal, so we plan to retest). I will publish the latest batch of test packages after I get them.1719282673585.png

Pack landed. Not a fan of FedEx They fvck up every time! Order was placed on the 29th. FedEx delivered to the wrong house down the road luckily I saw the picture online used Google Street view to walk down the street until I found the house and went down there and asked if they got the package delivered. All in all I got the pack but it was not without hiccups on FedEx end. And it seems as though it took an exceptionally long time. This was a burner address but still I didn't want to burn an addy because of this so.i clenched my cheeks and hunted it down lol.
Yes, Fedex is not friendly. We also tried USPS, but the customs clearance of USPS is not so stable. For safety, we can only choose Fedex.

Back