Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

When will you get the testing results for the 30 mg tirzepatide that goes for 280$ a kit?
I am urging my colleague who is in contact with Janoshik. He told me that there has been no update on the logistics. We are waiting for the latest results.

All the back and forth is time consuming and cumbersome for everyone. Trying to get some basic pricing on raws but information is being partitioned. Please get the pastebin up and we can make some orders

All it took was one email for the price list bro. Not too difficult
You are incorrect. I specifically outlined the issue. There is no prices for raws on the stock price list being sent. It is a supposed requirement to have a list posted, SO, mind your fucking business. Youre looking like a shill

Quit acting like a little bitch bro. It’s not that serious lol. Just said I got an instant reply with a list and prices but my bad I didn’t check the raws. Have a great day man and relax geez

Pack landed. Not a fan of FedEx They fvck up every time! Order was placed on the 29th. FedEx delivered to the wrong house down the road luckily I saw the picture online used Google Street view to walk down the street until I found the house and went down there and asked if they got the package delivered. All in all I got the pack but it was not without hiccups on FedEx end. And it seems as though it took an exceptionally long time. This was a burner address but still I didn't want to burn an addy because of this so.i clenched my cheeks and hunted it down lol.

Last edited:
Pack landed. Not a fan of FedEx They fvck up every time! Order was placed on the 29th. FedEx delivered to the wrong house down the road luckily I saw the picture online used Google Street view to walk down the street until I found the house and went down there and asked if they got the package delivered. All in all I got the pack but it was not without hiccups on FedEx end. And it seems as though it took an exceptionally long time. This was a burner address but still I didn't want to burn an addy because of this so.i clenched my cheeks and hunted it down lol.
Jesus. What all did you order? I placed a trial order 2 days ago with these guys. Was surprised myself when I got a FedEx tracking number.

I’m going to place trial order for some dick/pre workout pill and ai soon too. Gonna try how stealthy they are with tabs going to canada.

Back