Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

The latest batch of oil is already in transit and we are planning to retest it.
My question would be, then, knowing your stuff is not up to scratch, why did you bring it here, in the first place? Why did you not make sure that what you sell is the way it should be, before coming here and getting people to buy it?

My question would be, then, knowing your stuff is not up to scratch, why did you bring it here, in the first place? Why did you not make sure that what you sell is the way it should be, before coming here and getting people to buy it?
We just want to show our true side and make sure customers won't be deceived. What we can do is to work harder and make customers who trust us satisfied with our products!

We just want to show our true side and make sure customers won't be deceived. What we can do is to work harder and make customers who trust us satisfied with our products!
In your inventory pictures it appears all your tabs are manufactured by live well pharmaceutical....is that who produces your finished oils as well ??

In your inventory pictures it appears all your tabs are manufactured by live well pharmaceutical....is that who produces your finished oils as well ??
We are just using the live well label temporarily. We are not from the same factory as live well. We have customized the label belonging to "SryLab"

Attachments

• 545CAFEC-4B44-4002-A27A-059A41787672.jpeg
    545CAFEC-4B44-4002-A27A-059A41787672.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 110
We are just using the live well label temporarily. We are not from the same factory as live well. We have customized the label belonging to "SryLab"
I'm not really interested in the label... as I am asking who is making the product.. so live well makes the tabs and you are going to put your label on it?? are u telling me you made these tabs in your factory .Screenshot_20240608_181737_Chrome.jpg

I'm not really interested in the label... as I am asking who is making the product.. so live well makes the tabs and you are going to put your label on it??
We make it in our own factory. We don't belong to any factory.
You can tell from the price. If it is a distributor, it is impossible to have such a low price. Our peptides and oils are almost the lowest prices.

We also support customized products and dosages. At least 1000vials (one production line) is required. If you have any needs in this regard, you can also contact me.

We make it in our own factory. We don't belong to any factory.
You can tell from the price. If it is a distributor, it is impossible to have such a low price. Our peptides and oils are almost the lowest prices.

We also support customized products and dosages. At least 1000vials (one production line) is required. If you have any needs in this regard, you can also contact me.
Are long as the product is good do you think anyone in here really cares I'd tou are the o e manufacturering the product or not.. maybe you do.. but I do t think so.. either way best wishes... just be straight forward and honest with people and that will get you a long way in my opinion

Are long as the product is good do you think anyone in here really cares I'd tou are the o e manufacturering the product or not.. maybe you do.. but I do t think so.. either way best wishes... just be straight forward and honest with people and that will get you a long way in my opinion
Yes. I am very grateful to most of the members of meso, including you! You have given me a lot of suggestions! I can only develop better by absorbing your suggestions. You can follow us. We will always be here and strive to do better.

Deca is off by nearly 50mg/ml, but test e is too. I only clicked on maybe 1/3 of the tests. You need to hire a different guy to brew
We have noticed this test result and have made improvements. We will continue to send it to the laboratory for testing in the future.

Their clen 40
Still getting accustomed to the guidelines here. Just had 20mg tirz show up at the door. Is it kosher to show how the item arrived packaged?
most newbs are so excited after receiving their first purchases they forget about this things sometimes.