Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

Just wanted to post about my experience. The communication was excellent. Products delivered in secure and vacuum sealed packaging.
I did order injectable Dbol as part of my order and received tablets. Fast response with the issue and they are making it right. Can’t ask for more than that.
Easy process and will be placing another order.

How is the stealth from this source?

@Senria How is shipping succes to high Risk Eu countries? Any labtests on Anavar 50mg, trestolone ace, Tren ace, Mass Blend?
The success rate of shipping to the EU is close to 99%. We have a lot of business in Europe. Transshipment from German warehouse
These products are on their way to Janoshik

The success rate of shipping to the EU is close to 99%. We have a lot of business in Europe. Transshipment from German warehouse
These products are on their way to Janos
You have to use extra solvents for Like Test 600 inject superdrol/ Anadrol , like ethyloleat.
Can you say wich is Used?

Is Janos testing in the USA? Always thought he was in Europe or elsewhere international. This is great news to me if so
I always thought it was in the United States. I need to check with our colleague in charge of testing. He told me yesterday that it was already in transit. I thought it was the United States

I always thought it was in the United States. I need to check with our colleague in charge of testing. He told me yesterday that it was already in transit. I thought it was the United States
Make sure any tablets get multiple tabs variance tested. We have a report that another drop shipper using the same manufacturer of the tablets you guys source has 0 anavar compound.

Make sure any tablets get multiple tabs variance tested. We have a report that another drop shipper using the same manufacturer of the tablets you guys source has 0 anavar compound.
We were planning to do the same as you said in the next test report. I am not sure if it is too late to change the test plan now. I have passed this information to my colleagues. I hope we can do it this way this time.

We were planning to do the same as you said in the next test report. I am not sure if it is too late to change the test plan now. I have passed this information to my colleagues. I hope we can do it this way this time.
It's necessary without it testing a single tablet is a waste of money.

Which Anavar test? Probably missed it.

Edit: Ok found it, Changland..

SIgma has tested 10mg "by them" and JY Pharma tested 10mg "by them" and 50mg "By Rippidy user" all tested good..

Last edited:
Hello
Everyone has a different physique. Listen to the doctor or coach's choice.
The question the guy asked was what super solvent to you guys use in your injectable orals and high concentration compounds? ethyloleat or guaiacol. It has nothing to do with Dr. Or coaches choice.. he wants to know if these solvents are in some of your compounds.

I’ve used the injectable dianabol and it had one of the solvents or both. I still can’t differentiate between them. I don’t like to use these solvents cuz they make you reek and that’s not good for the ladies so I hardly ever use them. I have the tne/oxy, inj Anadrol, inj dbol. I’m sure they are each suspended in these solvents. Do you know any way to differentiate between them? Which is more toxic?