MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Third time ordering from axle never let's me down great communication gear always on point with lightning fast deliveries will be posting my blood work in a couple of weeks thanks bro

Lab results from my current cycle with Axle's Test E, Mast E, and Tirzepatide:

@Axle Labs

the Melanotan 2 (MT2) is good stuff. 1 week in on it, and it looks like i've tanned everyday for atleast a month. have a nice dark tan going, just in time for summer

The EQ500 is also good stuff. About 4 weeks in on it and the veins are getting really freaky -- on the forearms, chest, ab veins, lat veins, quads and calve veins. really freaky stuff happening. The oil is super thick and takes a while to draw into a 23g pin, but this is expected of higher concentration products (it also has no pip)

and of course I like all of axle's other products (and i've commented on the quality of these before), but I thought i'd comment on the MT2 and EQ500 specifically as these are the first time ive used them from axle

Last edited:
the Melanotan 2 (MT2) is good stuff. 1 week in on it, and it looks like i've tanned everyday for atleast a month. have a nice dark tan going, just in time for summer

The EQ500 is also good stuff. About 4 weeks in on it and the veins are getting really freaky -- on the forearms, chest, ab veins, lat veins, quads and calve veins. really freaky stuff happening. The oil is super thick and takes a while to draw into a 23g pin, but this is expected of higher concentration products (it also has no pip)

and of course I like all of axle's other products (and i've commented on the quality of these before), but I thought i'd comment on the MT2 and EQ500 specifically as these are the first time ive used them from axle
And now you are going to get all the haters coming at you and your nice new tan.
Standard

Well, it has been happening a lot, on this thread, as you know.
I just hope it won't be directed at you, because it's always a pain, I imagine.
Good to see you, too.
Have a good morning/afternoon, where you are.
I am watching the Tour. Love those guys, they are unbelievable humans.
Men with very skinny butts and a body that is the total opposite of the Meso crew.
I am afraid I like that kind of thing.

Well, it has been happening a lot, on this thread, as you know.
I just hope it won't be directed at you, because it's always a pain, I imagine.
Good to see you, too.
Have a good morning/afternoon, where you are.
I am watching the Tour. Love those guys, they are unbelievable humans.
Men with very skinny butts and a body that is the total opposite of the Meso crew.
I am afraid I like that kind of thing.
yes golf is one of my favorite sports i can absolutely smash the ball , i play every week its good cardio

what dose did you start at on the mt2 ? i assume you are also going to tanning bed?
Did 333mcg a day for 5 days straight to load it into my system.

Only tanned twice outside for like 30-40 minutes each session on the weekend (15-20 minutes a side). It was enough to get a really nice tan

Probably will maintain on 333mcg/week. I'm starting to get really dark

Shipping was insane. SAME DAY SHIPPING.Not sure how you shipped that quick but very happy. Arrived within 2 days! Took my ment and felt the usual sides so everything is looking legit :)

Yea it’s terrible i literally went through it this year. Kratom is no joke, he must of took it every now and then?… i took 24 grams a day for 5 years, withdrawal for me was very similar to heroin.
I second this bc I was on the Kratom
Extract. Took it everyday multiple times a day and the withdrawal from it is as close to heroin as any other opiate I have ever done. It’s nothing to play with or think it’s an easier solution. In the end I had the same problem and outcome from using dope. Just a warning for all who think about using it on the daily

MT2 is anti-vitamin D. Melanin is natural sunblock, but at least if it's sunlight-induced, you're getting some vitamin D in the process.

Please get your levels checked.

-Debbie Downer

Lab results from my current cycle with Axle's Test E, Mast E, and Tirzepatide:

@Axle Labs
Nice results! granted you bloodwork credit.

Newest paste bin

View: https://pastebin.com/qwPRiU3m