MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

@Axle Labs Do you have or plan to have sublingual anadrol?
I mean he has oral anadrol and injectable anadrol

Wouldn't be much benefit in sublingual anadrol other than faster absorption, but you could just counter this by orally consuming the anadrol 1-1.5 hours pre workout. Both would pass through the live twice

The injectable would only pass through the liver once

The only difference would be the absorption time between oral and sublingual

The only difference would be the absorption time
Exactly sublingual absorbs significantly faster. The optimal use of adrol (imo) is as a pre-workout, because it gives you crazy sympathetic drive (and leverage due to increased intramuscular water,mineral,nitrogen retention). The faster absorbtion causes a more dramatic spike and decline, reflecting in higher performance outputs when compared to other methods excluding rectal (I'm not doing all that).

Plus it ends up being less toxic on the liver because it's in and out of your system faster. PLUS plus you can get away with a lower dose than normal for the same results, because the comparatively higher spike means a lower dose administered sublingually can achieve the same effect as a higher oral dose with a slower spike.

@AlexDavis43 @Sector The deal with first pass metabolism from oral use hitting the liver harder all has to do with a concentrated cluster of the substance passing through the portal vein all at once and smacking your liver seriously hard. Obviously no matter the route it's going to pass through your liver many times, the goal is to avoid the portal vein.

Even sublingually, you're removing a good portion that would typically pass through the portal vein.

Once the substance has spread out in your blood, passing through your liver in lighter concentrations does far less harm and allows your liver to process it far easier, rather than causing apoptosis -> necrosis -> scarring from essentially a chemical burn to put it in super laymen's terms coming through en masse.

Avoiding oral use drastically reduces liver damage no matter the substance.

@AlexDavis43 @Sector The deal with first pass metabolism from oral use hitting the liver harder all has to do with a concentrated cluster of the substance passing through the portal vein all at once and smacking your liver seriously hard. Obviously no matter the route it's going to pass through your liver many times, the goal is to avoid the portal vein.

Even sublingually, you're removing a good portion that would typically pass through the portal vein.

Once the substance has spread out in your blood, passing through your liver in lighter concentrations does far less harm and allows your liver to process it far easier, rather than causing apoptosis -> necrosis -> scarring from essentially a chemical burn to put it in super laymen's terms coming through en masse.

Avoiding oral use drastically reduces liver damage no matter the substance.
Appreciate the insight. Both of you had good points

I'm nobody on here. I read and order a lot more often than I post.

But I placed an order with AxleLabs on Tuesday. I had a tracking number within 4 hours. Delivery on Thursday.

This is my second order with Axle, and I've been pleased with the responsiveness and turn around times. I haven't done labs while on Axle products yet. I'm 4 weeks out, and am due for labs soon.

But I was a GL customer before, and Axle's customer service is very similar. Which is a good thing.

I'm nobody on here. I read and order a lot more often than I post.

But I placed an order with AxleLabs on Tuesday. I had a tracking number within 4 hours. Delivery on Thursday.

This is my second order with Axle, and I've been pleased with the responsiveness and turn around times. I haven't done labs while on Axle products yet. I'm 4 weeks out, and am due for labs soon.

But I was a GL customer before, and Axle's customer service is very similar. Which is a good thing.
Thank you! Glad to be of service.