MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

So far the mast p is fixed. Probably almost blew it up. Put it over a hotplate. Now the TNE is still crashed has a giant test crystal growing in it and don't really wanna inject a crystal into my ass.

I’d do it. It could be like ultra slow release test lol
So far the mast p is fixed. Probably almost blew it up. Put it over a hotplate. Now the TNE is still crashed has a giant test crystal growing in it and don't really wanna inject a crystal into my ass.

Another order touchdown really like the sealed shipping this seams new from my past orders maybe it’s to fucking hot outside to remember. Same batch of Test-C as the last order gonna send one off for testing regardless, once again quick ass turnaround as always.

It’s moronic. Take a picture of the vials themselves. Not of the packaging. This has nothing to do with my feelings or sanity and everything to do with you being a moron. Why show the packaging? What is the point?
Again sorry you are offended I’m here to review not argue with low life’s. Who have nothing to do but troll the entire forum looking for anything you disagree with and voicing an opinion nobody could give two fucks about. Unless you have something to contribute go back to mommy’s basement. One glance at your post replies and you prove my point “troll”.

Again sorry you are offended I’m here to review not argue with low life’s. Who have nothing to do but troll the entire forum looking for anything you disagree with and voicing an opinion nobody could give two fucks about. Unless you have something to contribute go back to mommy’s basement. One glance at your post replies and you prove my point “troll”.
Yet people “liked” my comments and not yours. Posting the packaging is an Opsec no no. But you’re probably 18-21 years old so you don’t think about things ahead of time.

Yet people “liked” my comments and not yours. Posting the packaging is an Opsec no no. But you’re probably 18-21 years old so you don’t think about things ahead of time.
Nah good attempt though off by about 14 years go get pegged by your wife. I’m so happy people like your post and give you a ego to live life to the fullest on something’s gotta keep that gun out of your mouth I guess.

Nah good attempt though off by about 14 years go get pegged by your wife. I’m so happy people like your post and give you an ego to live life to the fullest on something’s gotta keep that gun out of your mouth I guess.
No, they liked it because they know I’m right. You’re just proving yourself to be a moron every time you attempt to type an insult here. Good luck though, I suppose.

No, they liked it because they know I’m right. You’re just proving yourself to be a moron every time you attempt to type an insult here. Good luck though, I suppose.
Again sorry you get offended on the internet glad you share the iq of a roach. Go get off for the day we know it gets you there. Sincerely nobody fucking cares.

It also makes me curious about how many vials in one photo before it crosses over from personal use to possession for sales.

Back