Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Ordered some peptides on Saturday, got a picture of the products being packaged for shipping on Tuesday. Got the tracking number on Wednesday. I will update when the products arrive but so far I’m really happy with this company and I will be ordering some HGH as soon as I see some tests for it.

12 days from tracking and package still stuck at customs Canada.
Hopefully not seized, will keep you guys updated.

That said.
I ordered 11 kits(all pep and hgh), wonder if i shot too high.
Got a notification today the package left customs and now on the way to me with Canada Post.
Will update with TD photo once arrived.

Great customer service from Nova.

Got a notification today the package left customs and now on the way to me with Canada Post.
Will update with TD photo once arrived.

Great customer service from Nova.

Good luck, Gorilla.
You sound really nice.
Hope these people sent you good stuff and that it will help with your injuries.
I like the fluffy slippers in the "touchdown" picture.
Let us know how you are doing :)

Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you're doing well in this sunny and beautiful time of the year!

We, at SSA, are proud to deliver the results of our 15 IU HGH w/ dimer testing!

Please have a look and tell us what you think!

Sub par purity but your chemist managed to load 17iu into it instead of 15iu . If the dimmer is 0.1% what exactly is the remainder to make up the other 5%? .
Thank you for testing and the transparency .

Sub par purity but your chemist managed to load 17iu into it instead of 15iu . If the dimmer is 0.1% what exactly is the remainder to make up the other 5%? .

I agree bro…I don’t know if 95% purity with noted dimer is a brag but transparency is appreciated

Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you're doing well in this sunny and beautiful time of the year!

We, at SSA, are proud to deliver the results of our 15 IU HGH w/ dimer testing!

Please have a look and tell us what you think!

IMO, again, IN MY OPINION.
This test results are not great but not bad, definitely A OK and match the price tag.
95% purity and no dimer for the price you pay is worth it.

Thanks for sharing.

Friends just because the degradation of hgh caused the detection of low purity. It may be related to the hot weather and high temperature, and the temperature inside the package may reach more than 40 degrees in transportation. Our purity is usually above 96% until the winter festival we can publish the test again, so that everyone can witness our quality.

Hello there friends! [ Sales Manager: EVE], from Shanghai Sigma Audley or SSA for short!

We are a new company that would like to sell AAS oils, raws and tablets, as well as, peptides and HGH in MesoRX, we also have warehouses in the US, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, Australia and Mexico to ensure quick delivery.

Down below you can find our Janoshik testing for our most recent products, and we are going to make a new test for every batch we produce to ensure quality and your satisfaction!

View: https://pastebin.com/xNzSPFA7

And down below here you can find our latest price list!

[INACTIVE LINK REMOVED]

We offer free shipping on the next order if you test our products via Janoshik or other third party testing services, and if our products test less than 10%, we will offer you the same amount of product from the next tested batch for free!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and if you would like to order please free to order via PMs, or through email or whatsapp as follows:

Email: eve@sigmaaudley.com
Whatsapp: +86 181 2631 4766

It's almost written as Sigma Alderich, which means when people look for their products they will stumble unpon yours in 50% of the cases and potentially buy from you as they can't buy from Sigma Alderich if they are not professionals.

Smart move ;)

Good luck, Gorilla.
You sound really nice.
Hope these people sent you good stuff and that it will help with your injuries.
I like the fluffy slippers in the "touchdown" picture.
Let us know how you are doing :)
Haha thank you!

Surprisingly from previous experience with other vendors GHK-Cu they always had the PH off which caused annoying burning sensation after injections.
Did my first 3mg injection SubQ and other then local minor tenderness there is no burning sensation so, seems good so far.

Regarding HGH i have a kit from a different vendor I need to finish before starting Sigmas ones.

Will start with IGF-DES right into shoulder next week.