Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Hope the stuff you got from Sigma is working well for you, better than what you had used before.
Soon, injured Gorilla no more.
So far so good.
I know the BPC works since it always makes my Benzos less effective.

I am waiting for the day i will be able to change my IGN to "Recovered Gorilla"

Mind if I ask whether you've noticed a difference between injecting locally vs not? My tricep tendons are pretty messed up but there's not a lot of meat around there to inject into.

Idk.
Some people say it's systemic, some people insist that injecting near the area is the thing to do.
Doses vary a lot. For some people the more the better, whereas others kind of stick to the original protocols that were made public, when all this stuff became popular.
Here is the link to the video i told you about.
Found it recently but haven't looked at it, yet.
If it's rubbish, sorry.

According to noted researcher JF Tremblay, healing peptides can be injected locally but only if the needle is precisely guided with the aid of ultrasound.

OSM Worldwide, a third-party shipper used by SSA to transfer packages to the USPS, has a lot of complaints on bbb.org, site of the Better Business Bureau. 43 customers have given OSM an average rating of 1.1 out of 5. The most common complaint is delayed or missing items. When something goes wrong, OSM says that it isn't their responsiblity.

The BBB gives OSM an A+ rating because OSM paid them for the fake accredidation. In a disclaimer on its site, BBB says that "BBB ratings are not a guarantee of a business's reliability or performance."

Maybe SSA should try another shipper.

Last edited:
OSM, a third-party shipper used by SSA to transfer packages to the USPS, has a lot of complaints on the BBB website. 43 customers have given the company a rating of 1.1 out of 5. The BBB gives OSM an A+ rating because OSM paid them for the rating. In a disclaimer, BBB says that "BBB ratings are not a guarantee of a business's reliability or performance."

Whether they're bad or good, the opinions of 43 customers in the context of huge shipping business is meaningless.

When was the last time you made your way to the BBB site to leave a good review? Exactly.

The BBB gives OSM an A+ rating because OSM paid them for the fake accredidation. In a disclaimer on its site, BBB says that "BBB ratings are not a guarantee of a business's reliability or performance."
Cant comment on the delivery company but I can add my two cents with the BBB stuff. I used to do online reputation repair for companies. You cant pay for fake accreditation. You pay to become a "member". All the BBB general wants is for the company to respond to the customer complaints. The BBB knows people aren't coming to their site to praise the business. People only go to bitch. So if a company makes an effort to respond to the complaint the BBB looks at that as a good thing and will increase the company rating. If it makes you feel any better (or worse) about 50% of positive Google reviews are fake/paid for/incentivized. Its a huge problem in the services provided and home services area (locksmiths, garage door repair, towing, plumbing, etc).