The Lobster International,EU and UK domestic HGH,PEPTIDES and Turkish Pharmacy

Lobster has hands down the best comms out of any source I’ve used. Lightning quick and easy to talk to! It’s a nice change feeling like there is actually a human that cares on the other side. Excited to receive!

Lobster has hands down the best comms out of any source I’ve used. Lightning quick and easy to talk to! It’s a nice change feeling like there is actually a human that cares on the other side. Excited to receive!
Tend to agree here. Seems like he lives on telegram lol. Literally 30 seconds from order to payment and a few hours till you get a picture of your stuff being packed and tracking.

I'm

Hello

On July 1st the government will apply an approximate 20-40% price increase to all pharmacy products. Some products have already been affected,while others have not yet, but the increase will apply to all. This increase is 20-40% in Turkish currency, not in USD. This is not our price increase. Thank you for your understanding.

Is Turkey experiencing hyperinflation right now? Not understanding how 20-40% increase in on denomination would not equate to approximate the same increase in another denomination.

Is Turkey experiencing hyperinflation right now? Not understanding how 20-40% increase in on denomination would not equate to approximate the same increase in another denomination.
Hello friend

You can check this on google before you ask me. Please write on google TURKISH LIRA / USD and you will see.Price up with TURKISH LIRA not a USD.

Also please check inflation rates in Turkiye.This year about %70

Thanks for wondering

Hello friend

You can check this on google before you ask me. Please write on google TURKISH LIRA / USD and you will see.Price up with TURKISH LIRA not a USD.

Thanks for wondering

Wow turkey is getting destroyed.. that inflation rate has been wild for years. I remember hearing about it being bad around the start of covid.

Prayers to Turkish friends. That is scary.

Hello friend

Thanks for wondering

Also… I could google that but once again.. regardless of the inflation rate this year -

If on a set date, July 1st in this instance-

If price per unit in LIRA increases 30%, unless LIRA drops against USD by 30% in that same instance, then the price in USD should also increase 30% relative to USD.

You can also google this and verify my claim.

Do 1000 LIRA = X USD

I would bet 10,000,000 LIRA if you then did:

1300 LIRA, it would equal X*1.30 USD.

Thanks..

Last edited:
Also… I could google that but once again.. regardless of the inflation rate this year -

If on a set date, July 1st in this instance-

If price per unit in LIRA increases 30%, unless LIRA drops against USD by 30% in that same instance, then the price in USD should also increase 30% relative to USD.

You can also google this and verify my claim.

Do 1000 LIRA = X USD

I would bet 10,000 LIRA if you then did:

1300 LIRA, it would equal X*1.30 USD.

Thanks..
Thanks for mathematics brother . You good with that.

If you want to purchase a product i will not apply this rate to you. Want it? If not lets close this inflation conversation here.

Thank you my friend

@TheLobster Are International Pharma grade shipped directly from Turkey to Eu location ? Or shipped to EU warehouse then Re-shipped within the EU ? Reason im asking because Since turkey is not in EU , items do not typically pass Easily through customs here if coming Direct from Turkey . Thanks

The price change in LIRA , but don't change for us, because our money remain the same and 1 usd is more. If the price in LIRA become higher of example genotropin, is because the value of lira become less but euro/usd is the same, fo r this price in other money remain the same.
For example, is 10 lira= 1 euro( is example). Genotropin cost 10lira= 1euro
If the value of lira go down, 10 lira= 0,5 euro,
Genotropin now cost 20 lira( inflaction) but cost always 1 euro

Inflaction is always proportion for other money, don't change nothing for us.
For this the price of website are in USD , because remain the same, if price in turkey go down in lira, we pay in usd , you have more money for you

For me your price are very good, my post is not for want price lower, but for explain how work inflaction for us. The price are very good for marking in europe and USA for your business and for us.

The price change in LIRA , but don't change for us, because our money remain the same and 1 usd is more. If the price in LIRA become higher of example genotropin, is because the value of lira become less but euro/usd is the same, fo r this price in other money remain the same.
For example, is 10 lira= 1 euro( is example). Genotropin cost 10lira= 1euro
If the value of lira go down, 10 lira= 0,5 euro,
Genotropin now cost 20 lira( inflaction) but cost always 1 euro
Bingo