The Lobster International,EU and UK domestic HGH,PEPTIDES and Turkish Pharmacy

Lobster has hands down the best comms out of any source I’ve used. Lightning quick and easy to talk to! It’s a nice change feeling like there is actually a human that cares on the other side. Excited to receive!

The Lobster has blown my expectations out of the water! CRAZY fast communications, shipped INSANELY quick and was delivered internally in ELEVEN DAY!!!

Stealth aspect to it was appreciated - All packed incredibly well as well.

PERFECT transaction, I'll be back!

my package has arrived today, everything seems ok.
thank you Lobster, also for your assistance!

tomorrow i will inject 10 IU’s of HGH intramuscular and make a bloodwork 3 hours later to see how the HGH compares to other UGL brands that i used (Optitropin, Catcafè and Human Labs)

i just get the result from the HGH Serum Test…i’am very satisfied about the result, it’s better than Optitropin, Catcafè, Liberty Labs and Human Labs that i tried in the last few years.
i can definitly reccomend Lobster’HGH in terms of value for money.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just get the result from the HGH Serum Test…i’am very satisfied about the result, it’s better than Optitropin, Catcafè, Liberty Labs and Human Labs that i tried in the last few years.
Nice one! I'm keeping an eye on him, looks like a much promising source but I don't understand why that dimer testing gets so long. Or is it posted anywhere and i missed it?

Hey friend do you mind sharing? Even just the levels in text format would be appreciated!

sure :)
I posted a picture with the result but i delete it because you can see some personal information on it.
result of the serum test is 37,3 ng/ml

I made a note of it, keeping track of GH serum tests.

37.3 ng/mL is on the high end of the spectrum.

**as mentioned, HPLC is best, serum GH test is next, then IGF-1 is a distant third.

In this case, we have 10 IU dose (HPLC) and serum GH test (objective).

Evidence suggests it's good GH.