The Lobster International,EU and UK domestic HGH,PEPTIDES and Turkish Pharmacy

No shit it doesn’t take an “fbi agent” to sort out the same test and that you both shared testing. What people are asking is what’s the affiliation between the two companies that you would “share test cost together” you came with a response that isn’t helping you or clarifying anything.

The amount of money both companies make and you’re telling me, even if you share the same HGH manufacturer that you couldn’t afford test two vials a piece? Even if they came from the same batch? Cheap and sketchy

would have cost each source an extra $250
shouldnt even be noticeable for these sellers
smh
cutting corners

would have cost each source an extra $250
shouldnt even be noticeable for these sellers
smh
cutting corners
Hello

batch is same , raw quality is same why to pay twice time?

Test not fake. Which smart guy said test fake i dont remember. Everyone CAN VERIFY test in JANOSHIK website.I share it again.

You are feel free to make order and test also you are feel free to share it here

Thanks for understanding

There's nothing to exaggerate, and 250$ is a significant amount of money for me. 1$ significant amount to me too.

I am someone who understands the value of money and knows how hard it is to earn.

Attachments

• IMG_3156.png
    IMG_3156.png
    209.5 KB · Views: 79
This is a bad marketing move.
People are looking for alternatives to that Kit guy and I am sure the Lobster knows about this.
Why he would willingly chose to be associated, in whichever way, with this person when he is trying to get established here, is quite disappointing, I have to say.
Prejudicating the good customer feedback he got from Meso for the price of a test is a bit low.
I am sorry but I don't think this is a good excuse for it.
From someone who says he's been in the business for a long time, I would expect better.

This is a bad marketing move.
People are looking for alternatives to that Kit guy and I am sure the Lobster knows about this.
Why he would willingly chose to be associated, in whichever way, with this person when he is trying to get established here, is quite disappointing, I have to say.
Prejudicating the good customer feedback he got from Meso for the price of a test is a bit low.
I am sorry but I don't think this is a good excuse for it.
From someone who says he's been in the business for a long time, I would expect better.
I'm not making excuses and I don't need to. I also don't want to write at length about this issue. All necessary responses have been provided.
If I sell a poor-quality product or low dosage product everyone can express their opinion.
None of my products are low-quality or shoddy.
You can try ordering and experiencing it yourself.
And you can also tests at Janoshink and share them here.
If there are concerns about dosage or low purity, we can discuss it again here. There's no point in prolonging this.

Today's events do not affect the dosage or purity of the products currently being sold. Have you purchased from us before? I'm curious.

Thank you.

OK.
Go read what Sector and others are saying about that guy, if you haven't done it already. I would trust Sector's judgement 100%.
Maybe, after you see what the problems with this guy have been, you will understand what I have written above.

OK.
Go read what Sector and others are saying about that guy, if you haven't done it already. I would trust Sector's judgement 100%.
Maybe, after you see what the problems with this guy have been, you will understand what I have written above.
My gut instinct tells me k4l is going through lobster for his gh. Nobody would pay for tests for their competitor, or even split the price of testing with a competitor. Lobster does wholesale, k4l does resale.

This could be a good play for lobster with the recent market share that's opening up, and TP being completely out of stock. Lobster could be the new guy if the gh continues to test high

Doesn't look good for k4l at this time though.

OK.
Well again

Today's events do not affect the dosage or purity of the products currently being sold.i am selling things to everyone, i dont search costumers past.

I am serving my best to costumers. If there is EVEN 1 person blame about me, i want to see it here.

Thanks

My gut instinct tells me k4l is going through lobster for his gh. Nobody would pay for tests for their competitor, or even split the price of testing with a competitor. Lobster does wholesale, k4l does resale.

This could be a good play for lobster with the recent market share that's opening up, and TP being completely out of stock Lobster could be the new guy if the gh continues to test high

I think this is very much the case but I don’t want to assume and am waiting for k4l to post on the other form.

K4l was changing suppliers so maybe lobster. K4l had different options of gh but lobster does not appear to. But I am still interest in trying lobster myself.

This could be a good play for lobster with the recent market share that's opening up, and TP being completely out of stock. Lobster could be the new guy if the gh continues to test high

Right.
So, you are implying the quality/purity issues you have encountered and the not great gh serum tests you mentioned people have posted are unrelated to this? I mean, do you think k4l did not obtain it from the same wholesaler, ie the lobster?

Well again

Today's events do not affect the dosage or purity of the products currently being sold.i am selling things to everyone, i dont search costumers past.

I am serving my best to costumers. If there is EVEN 1 person blame about me, i want to see it here.

Thanks

Did you send the vials personally or just pay the extra fee to have your name and logo added to a report from “the same batch” you supposedly ordered from?

Right.
So, you are implying the quality/purity issues you have encountered and the not great gh serum tests you mentioned people have posted are unrelated to this? I mean, do you think k4l did not obtain it from the same wholesaler, ie the lobster?
I'm not saying anything negative about lobster. I don't know anything about him.

K4l did have quality control issues and sub-par gh serum tests. Who he was getting it from before? Dont know. Dont care. He stated he was in the process of switching suppliers, that's what I assume this is, or maybe it's just talk. Who knows?

It's purely speculation.

The new GH is testing well. If lobster can consistently put out GH testing this well than he's going to be able to take large market share. Just keep the janoshik tests pouring in for quality control assurances

Last edited:
Hello

batch is same , raw quality is same why to pay twice time?

Test not fake. Which smart guy said test fake i dont remember. Everyone CAN VERIFY test in JANOSHIK website.I share it again.

You are feel free to make order and test also you are feel free to share it here

Thanks for understanding

There's nothing to exaggerate, and 250$ is a significant amount of money for me. 1$ significant amount to me too.

I am someone who understands the value of money and knows how hard it is to earn.

i have purchased from you, everything has been perfect
but
you should be sending in the sample yourself which you have picked at random

i think some more transparency is needed, is K4L buying from you or is it the other way around?

i have purchased from you, everything has been perfect
but
you should be sending in the sample yourself which you have picked at random

i think some more transparency is needed, is K4L buying from you or is it the other way around?
Hello

I am always sending my samples my self. I do make batches 40.000-60.000 vials around. Every new batch i make NEW test.

The product I sell satisfies everyone. This is quite a sufficient answer

Privacy and respect, please. These questions harm customer relations

Thank you

Back